5

Everything was sore as I woke up. My hands were tied in front of me now, and my back was against her chest. Her breaths warmed the back of my neck, and one of her arms was laid across my stomach. I blinked open my eyes, a small whine building in my throat as I stared at the inside of the blindfold. She shifted a little, and I hesitantly reached around, lifting the blindfold.
   I had to blink a few times, but as my eyes adjusted I glanced down at myself. My legs were bare, save for the small miniskirt that barely reached the midpoint of my thighs. I was wearing a simple white tee, and I felt a twinge of worry slip into my thoughts. I hadn't been wearing it when I fell asleep. I lowered my arms, feeling along my leg. It was smooth, much smoother than I usually kept them.
   She shifted a little and a chill ran up my spine as she hummed. "You're so pretty, baby."
   "D-did you s-shave me?"
   Her hand massaged my thigh and I inhaled sharply. "Gave you a bath too. We didn't get you properly cleaned up last night, so I took care of it. Do you not like it?"
   I hesitated. It made my heart race with a mixture of excitement and fear, but this couldn't be normal, right? It felt so good to not have any control. So thrilling to be so completely at her mercy. But she had to have crossed a line. Right?
   "I-I don't know."
   She hummed in response and sat up, looking down at me. She eyed me up and down as she started slowly moving her hand up my thigh. "What don't you know baby?" I shivered against the touch as she leaned over me, her hair falling to one side. Her other hand caressed my face and she turned me to look at her. "What's confusing you?"
   My heart fluttered at the intamcy and I averted my eyes. "I-I shouldn't l-like it, r-right?"
   Her eyes softened and she turned her head to the side. "What shouldn't you like?"
   I closed my eyes, fiddling with my fingers. "B-being p-powerless?" It came out as a question, which I didn't like.
   Her fingers played with a few strands of my hair, and I slowly opened my eyes. She leaned a bit closer, a small smile pulling at her lips. "You like it?" I nodded a little, heat rising up my chest. "How far does that go?"
   "H-huh?"
   She smiled again and kissed my cheek, staying within a few inches. "What do you like baby? What parts make your heart beat a little faster?" I tried to turn my face in shame, but she turned me back again. "Ah ah ah, look at me baby. Just tell me."
    My blush was spreading, but I forced my mouth to move. "I-its n-nice when you're i-in control. A-and f-finding out w-what you did while I w-was asleep makes me f-feel good a-and I don't u-understand it."
   Her smile widened a little and she moved her hand away from my thigh, instead playing with my wrists. "Anything else?"
   My breath hitched and I shivered, and based on the way her eyebrow raised, she definitely caught it. "T-that definitely f-feels n-nice."
   She smirked and raised my wrists, playing with the ribbon holding them together. "What feels nice Louis?" I squeezed my eyes shut and she hummed. "Open those eyes before I do baby."
   My eyes fluttered open as I swallowed a frog. "B-being t-tied up. I-its n-nice."
   She leaned closer, nibbling up my neck. "And what about the blindfold?"
   I started panting as she spread my legs, crawling over so she was between them. "I-I l-like it!"
   She moved to my ear, whispering. "You've got some fun kinks baby. And that is such good knowledge to have."
   I whimpered softly in embarrassment, squeezing my eyes shut again. "T-that's good?"
   She chuckled a bit as her hand worked its way down my side. "Good?" Her hand slid past the skirt, massaging my ass. "It's perfect baby. I could kidnap you and keep you all to myself, and I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it." I shivered involuntarily at her words and she pulled away, looking down at my helpless form. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
   I couldn't answer, my breaths stuck in my chest. She watched me for a moment, her eyes lighting up in delight. "Oh you are just so adorable when you're embarrassed." She moved back to my side, turning me to face her. She pulled me closer, pulling my chin up so we were facing. "It's okay Louis. You have nothing to be ashamed of."
   She gave me a peck on the lips, which quickly evolved to more, until I was breathless and panting against her again. She groaned and broke the kiss. "Stop. If this keeps up you'll need another bath, and I don't know if I want that."
   I could barely keep my eyes open. My entire body was burning with pent up frustration, and with a burst of desperate strength, I rolled us over so I was on top of her. She let out a shocked gasp, holding my hips. "P-please. I need it. Victoria, p-please."
   She growled, her grip tightening on my waist, but then she relaxed, forcing a smile. "You sure about that baby? You want it that badly?" I nodded quickly, rocking my hips against her. She grunted, then smirked. "Well, let's see if you can earn it first."
   She sat up abruptly, nearly knocking me off her lap. She slid me onto my knees between her legs, cupping my face. I stared up at her in confusion as she messed with her sleeping pants. She sighed and I felt my face heating up again as she pulled herself free. She giggled at my reaction as she tapped my cheek with her hand before sitting straight again. "Go ahead. Get to work."
  I stared for a second before leaning forward, grabbing her with both hands. She threw her head back in a groan, and I wrapped my lips around her. She gasped as I started bobbing my head up and down, working what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hands. One hand fisted my hair as she started panting. "Y-you've done this?"
   I nodded and pulled off sheepishly. "I-I told you I kept my e-eyes open."
   She raised an eyebrow before smirking. "Then you should be able handle this." She pushed me forward, catching me by surprise as she pushed herself to the back of my throat. I gagged loudly as she held me in place, groaning. "F-fuck that's n-nice."
   I started moving back and forth, watching her face. Her breaths were coming fast, and her thrusts were getting sloppy. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the feeling. She grunted a few more times and then she held me down, and I watched her throw her head back in a moan. "F-fuck!"
   I quickly started swallowing, but I couldn't keep up as it started spilling past my lips. She pulled away, and I doubled over, coughing up what I couldn't swallow. I coughed for a few seconds and then she pulled my face
Wback by my hair. She stared at me as I panted, her own chest rising and falling in time with my own. "I guess you're gonna need a bath anyways, huh?"
   I barely managed to form a response, blinking at her. "D-did I do g-good?"
   She laughed a little before she released her grip on my hair. I stared at her as she sighed. "Yeah baby, you did good. Now get your ass on the bed."
   I scrambled to do what she said, but it wasn't easy with my hands tied. She sighed and grabbed my hips, moving me to the position she wanted. My hands were above my head with my face pressed until the pillows as she pulled the panties down. Her hand wrapped itself in my hair as she pulled back, a breathy gasp slipping past my lips. "You ready baby?"
   "J-just fuck m-me, V-Victo-ahh!"
   She leaned over me, pushing my face back into the pillow as she started roughly pounding into me. I cried out as she started grunting. "I let it slide earlier, because I really need this, but you don't get to tell me what to do. Is that clicking yet?" I nodded as best as I could, shaking in painful pleasure. "Good. Now shut your mouth for fuck's sake."
   I whimpered in response, moaning into the pillow. She was splitting me apart, and I wanted nothing more than for her to never stop. My mouth was open, and I could feel drool pooling on the pillow. Everything was spinning as my insides reached a boiling point, and then I cried out as I came.
   She grunted and sped up, before crying out as she hilted herself. I just panted as she finished, my eyes refocusing on the world around me. She collapsed onto me, panting. "Louis?" I made a noise that resembled a 'huh'. "Thank you for being too horny for your own good."
   I barely felt the blush creeping up my cheek. "W-welcome."
   She laughed and kissed my cheek. "Let's get you cleaned up baby."