Car sex

You woke up on a Tuesday and stood out of bed and stretched your arms you checked you're phone for a bit and got a message from jimmy

Jim Jim :)
Jimmy:Hey the location for today's shoot is at (the location)
You:ok thank you jimmy it be there by nine!

It was 7:00am you woke up early surprisingly especially since you went to bed at 1:00am since you were streaming Minecraft late you got up and got a towel slid off you clothes and got into the shower as you were getting in you got a text from shower you grabbed it from the sink and it was Karl he asked you if you could pick him up of course you said yes and you got back into the shower.

Once you got out you wrapped you hair and got a collard shirt and a light blue shirt on top and a light blue skirt with white flowers on them you put on your makeup and blowed dried your hair you then took mirror selfie and posted it on Twitter "today's fit! New mrbeast video??? @mrbeast" Karl commented "nice fit for pretty girl :)" you smiled as you read it you got your purse and got your (favorite morning drink ig) got you're keys and walked out you apartment you locked your door as you walked down the stairs to your car you drive over for Karl's house

Karl <3
Y/n:hey I'm outside
Karl:ok I will be out there :)

Once you send that text you see him walk out his door and lock it you unlock the door and he comes in and sits on the passenger seat "hii you ready?" You ask him "hey Im ready you have the location right?" He ask "yeah I do how's been your day?" "Eh it's been okay I miss streaming" "oh well what if we do a stream together maybe tomorrow its Saturday!" "Ok i don't think I have any plans".

You both get there and greeted jimmy turns out you guys were playing hide and seek in an abandoned grocery store so you both had cameras as jimmy counted you and Karl found this room in the back room that led up to a big vent Space but to get there you had to climb up a ladder "they will never find us" you say to the camera as Karl climbs up the ladder.

You both got up there "so what now?"Karl asks "well we just wait" "for what?" "For them to find the first contestant" "what if we are found first" "shut up you found this space so I think you would know ifs it's good or not" "well I've never been here" he argued "you know you could be quite and never speak again" Karl crosse his arms "wait no I'm sorry I did not mean that".

Karl whispers something in your ear "turn off the camera" he says quite you both do and turn it to the other way he then grabs you and started making out with you "you just could not wait could you" you say "mmh" he says kissing you again you both then grab the cameras and turn them on again,to play with him you started rubbing his cock "y/n!" He says "what? The camera on" "just never mind" you smirk and started again he threw his head back, Karl wanted to moan but kept quite and it was hard for him to. "Stawpp" he said almost laughing and blushing "well wait later".

After what felt like days you heard someone climbing up the vent "Karl Karl over there!" You say in a whisper tone "where?" "Over there in the little hallway quick!" both your and Karl hid there and you saw the camera man,Chris,and jimmy looking in the vents "I don't see anyone here" jimmy says "back down" and they all leave "close call" Karl says with a chuckle "should we move" he asks "no they already checked here so why would they come again?" "Well then we should be quite".

It felt like an entry most of the contestants "it's only Karl and y/n to be found and Nolan" you hear jimmy say in the walkie talkie "we are coming for you kar-" Chris says as it then cuts out "they coming off you buddy" you say after 30 minutes you hear 5em says Nolan was found,you and Karl technically won you and Karl went out of your hiding spot to the front and you guys got 10k dollars "HA RIGHT IN YOUR FACE BABY!" Karl screams to Nolan. You guys all wrapped up with the video you and Karl got into your car and started driving.

You guys stoped at this little forest and it was completely empty "so what were you saying about later?" Karl asks "hmm i think I wanna show you" you then went on top of him "I see now" he says taking off you sweater leaving on your collard shirt you then also unbutton his shirt and you then unbuckled his belt,and zipped down his pants as he took out his dick you took off your underwear. He started fingering your as your moaned he then started kissing your neck leaving a hickey you moaned again and again he grabbed his dick and put it in you clit he moaned and threw his head back moaning as you hen started riding him he then looked down to then him fingering you again you started cumming he put in his cock again and cummed inside of you,you moaned and he did too.

After a while he unbutton you collard to your breast kissing you threw your head back moaning it felt so good he left a hickey on it too it did not matter.

You started riding him again as he threw his head back,still riding him  you grabbed his neck and started making out with him,he moaned kissing you.

Karl then put his dick even in to then you g  moaned his name and pulled the back of his hair he continued as you moaned continuously.

After a while you put back on your underwear and sweatshirt Karl left some of his buttons on his shirt unbuttoned,you hoped back into the driver seat he smiled at you throwing his head back "you ready?" You ask him "yeah" he said you twisted the keys to get the car started but before you started driving again he grabbed you face and kissed you one more time he pulled away and you giggled as you started driving home.