chapter three 😉😉

IN DAFAN Mountain
When they heard about the incident they were running away from their tents and they left for help the teenagers...........

When they arrived the war place they saw the disciples of all clans trying to fight the dancing fairy........shizuhi and Jin ling severally injured in the attack of the fairy ........wangji and jang chang going to attack the fairy when they heard a laughter from the backs of them .........

They turn too see who is laughing at this moment ....when everyone in a dangerous situation............

They turn around and they are shook what they see they couldn't believe their eyes that what they see

"Wei ying " lan ZHAN said in shaken voice
"A-xian " said yanli in tearful voice

"You all fool cultivatar "wei ying "
"What are you all doing here ,oh ahhhhhh I think you all want too dye in bullshits night Hunt which cause by those immature useless cultivatar "wei ying said those hateful words that can tear up theirs hearts.....

Then wei ying shakes his hand in air and a whip come out from his finger and whipe the fairy s head and its fall down the road........after that he whipe in the body that power full moves cause the the whole fairy body turned into a short piece of mud...........

All of them was see him in amazing eye ...........

After all the event wei ying turn around and tried too goo ........
But suddenly he feel a very familiar smell and a thight hug behind to him ..........

"Hanguang June "wei ying said

"Wei ying "lan ZHan said .........."why are you calling me by that name ",I am lan ZHAN your lan ZHAN " lan wangji said in tears........

"Behave yourself second master lan ,I think your clan could not appreciate your that attitude " said wei ying
strongly and come out of the hug.........

Lan ZHAN did not think that his love could said this much hate full words to him ..........

He looked at Wei ying ..............blankley

"A-xian "jing yanli said and come to wei ying with a smile..............

" Shijie "wei ying said ......I am sorry Shijie too worried you about me.............and hug jing yanli ...................

Jing yanli just smile and patted his back ............and said I will forgive you if you come with me and stay with us ..............

Wei ying look at her and then look all over other and said "Shijie "

"You can stay with us master wei ...........we fill happy for have you between us "said sect ledar lan and looked other sect leaders............

"I miss you Shijie very much I want too come for see you but you know na that I couldn't not ............."wei ying cut off by yanli...."that's all right wei ying I am glad to see you in their and also safe and healthy..............