1

Kellys POV
6:30 am
First day of 11th grade..

*beep beep beep* as my alarm goes off like every other morning, i roll out of bed and put my slippers on. I drag my feet out to my kitchen in my apartment complex. I turn my coffee machine on and went back to my room and slipped out my ripped black jeans out of my draws along with a white cropped top and baby green cardian. After i change, i slip on white converse shoes and walk back into the kitchen and grab a mug to put my coffee in. I walk over to the lounge and turn the news on and sit on my couch and finishing off my coffee to get ready to leave to go to school. Once im done, i grab my bad and iPhone with headphones along with a apple and take a bite turning my one on and playing my favourite song 'empires state of mind' and walk down the hall of all the apartents until, i bump into someone. I looked up he has kind of wavy brunette hair and hazel pretty eyes.

"Omg i-im so sorry, i w-wasnt looking where i was going" he says shyly..
"All good..sorry whats your name?" I ask.
"Parker" he quickly shakes his head "s-sorry i mean p-peter parker.." he mutters.
"Nice name" i laugh.
"And you are?" He asks.
"Kelly. Kelly maria ann." I tell him. "I better get going gonna be late for the first day. You go to midtown highschool right?"
"Yeah i do"
"Okay, see you round." I say and walk past.
"Bye!" He yells walking the other way.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
I walk up the stairs to the entrance of my high school. I turn the corridor to see my best friend Bella putting some books away in her locker.
"Hey bell!" I run up to her and say.
"Oh, hey!" She says back and hugs me.  "Whats your first class?"
"Math.."i sigh and say.
She laughs "i have..tech..great." She says and also sighs. I laugh knowing she doesnt like that class.

"Hey! Parker!" Flash yells and pushs peter to the ground. I quickly push past Bella and rush over to peter and flash. "Hey! kelly where are you going!" Bella yells in the distance but i just keep running over to peter.
"Flash stop! Your an idiot!" I yell at flash. "Or what princess" he says raising his eyebrows before looking down at peter and pushing him in the shoulder again.
"God your such an ass" i mumble and push flash and he falls. He stands back up and trys pushing me into a locker but i avoid him and his hand shoots right into the locker and he grunts i pain. "Your a physo kelly!" Flash spits at me before stomping off. I turn around and help peter up. "Are you aright parker?" I ask peter. "Y-yeah thanks.." i wink at him and walk away.
"Jesus kelly!" Bella runs up to me. I sigh and keep walking and kept silent. "What is peter like your boyfriend...crush?" She finally breaks for silence. I look at her in shock. "what! Gross no!" I scoff "Hes just a..friend." I say.
"Sure.." she says. I roll my eyes.

Tonys POV

"Tony! Did you see this viral video? Its on twitter?" Steve says running over to me and shoving the phone in my face. The video shows these two teens fighting. A girl with short wavy brunette hair. The boy is also kinda short but has black hair. The caption says 'kelly stands up for PETER PARKER and beats up the SCHOOL BULLY!' I continue to watch the video.
"Wasnt that awesome!" Steve says to me once the video finished. "Yeah..yeah i was.." i say shocked.
"I think she should be a new recruit" wanda says coming out of no where and shocking me and steve.
"God wanda! Stop scaring us like that!" I say. "LANGUAGE!" Steve yells with his head in the fridge. "Also, i agree with wanda, she would be good for the team." Steve adds on. I sigh and say "y-yeah. She might be. Ill stop by midtown school tomorrow." "Yay" Wanda and Steve say.

Kellys pov

3:17pm
"Kelllllllyyyy" Bella says.
"What?" I question and look around the classroom to see no students but me add Bella. "Hold up..where is everyone?" I ask.
"Well, you fell asleep during class and Mrs walker told me to wake you up. Also the bell went 2 minutes ago?" She explained.
"Oh..well lets go" i say grabbing my books walking out of the classroom.
"Ahh, miss maria ann. Just who i was looking for" mr wright my principal says coming around the corner of the hall.
I sigh. "Yes?..mr wright?"
"You can go miss Howard" he says. Bella nods and walks out the entrance.
"What can i do for you sir"
"Cut the crap Kelly. You got into yet another fight today!" He whisper. "And it went viral. You know how bad that is!" He yells and carry's on yelling crap. Mr wright is like a father figure...well the closet i will ever get. Im 16, my mom died and my dad is some snob who left my mum. I live in a apartment and work at a coffee shop around the corner of my apartment that i work weekends and some mornings before school.
I shove past the principal knowing that he would have just carried on. I heard him yell my name but i just ignored it and kept running. On my way home I decided i wasn't gonna go to school tomorrow and try to work a day shift at the cafe since i needed to pay off my rent.

Hope y'all liked the first chapter. If there is any mistakes please ignore them. Im using a keyboard that is really slow and hard to type with LOL. But hopefully part 2 will be out tomorrow! <33