AT&AT

Please do not remove this purple sticky note, it acts as a bookmark for a very pretty girl.

My class 10 status doesn't allow me to borrow books.

Thank you,

- AT

Advay studied the note for a while. Grinning, he fetched a bunch of yellow sticky notes from his pocket.

Luckily, I am also in class 10 so your note stays safe. Aren't you a very self-absorbed person? What type of person calls themselves pretty?

I wish to let you know that you are causing damage to school property.

- AT

On page 72 of Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat, Advay neatly stuck his note next to the purple note.

Exactly at that moment, the bell rang, signalling the end of library period for class 10-E.

Advay sighed and placed the book back on bookshelf number five in aisle one. Maybe only for a few minutes but, the purple note sparked some interest in Advay's monotonous life, which revolved solely around exams.

[I]

As class 10-C walked into the library the next Thursday, Aashvi walked up to bookshelf number five in aisle one and reached for Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bahgat which she was reading last class.

She chose an isolated corner and took a seat. As the librarian walked around the library checking on students, she could only see her brown wavy hair neatly tucked in a ponytail.

Aashvi was pleased to see her purple note on page 72, but a certain yellow note piqued her interest. She re-read the note fuming. She was not going to allow some random person, named AT, to paint her as self-absorbed.

When there were only about five minutes left for the class to end and she was on page 192 of the book she took another purple sticky note.

Hello, to Mr/Ms AT.

Are you kidding me when you say I'm self-absorbed? In that case, you may want to know how self-love works! As far as damaging school property is concerned, these innocent notes are causing no damage to the books. As long as we are both interested in books, then there is no problem.

P.S. I appreciate you not having removed the note.

- AT

Aashvi flipped back to page 72 and made a small adjustment to the yellow note.

Please refer to page 192, thank you!

As Aashvi left the library, she was grinning ear to ear.

While Sachika saw her friend grinning, she approached her and asked her about the reason for which she was so happy.

In an explanation to her friend, Aashvi described everything that happened with the sticky notes.

Sachika squealed with delight and began jumping in the corridor, "OMG! OMG! This is exactly what happens in those romantic novels. My best friend is going to fall in love with Mr. AT! Woohoo!"

It was Aashvi's turn to roll her eyes, miffed at her best friend's antics, "My dearest Sachika, you have no clue if AT is a girl or a boy and about falling in love? Yeah right it happens only in romance novels".