🥀 draw blood (pt.2) 🥀

[a/n: i chose to split the chapter because it was hella long. also, we've established that this is a story about a serial killer, and these chapter-parts have been called 'draw blood'. SO this is your warning that this part will contain violence and a murder. if this isn't something you want to read i have other fluffy content and i'll see you later <3 ]

• 🥀 • chapter four • 🥀 •

They pulled into the drive and Jimin looked up, through the tinted glass of Seung-hyun's car, at the dark windows of the house. A new hunger, unfolding in the pit of his stomach.

By now he was lucid, the quiet drive long enough that the champagne-high had long since fizzled out. Now, there was just adrenaline. Anticipation.

Amusement.

He smiled to himself wondering what on earth Seung-hyun was going to do to try to restore order or whatever the fuck must have been going through his husband's mind after Jimin thoroughly shattered the illusion. Publicly, no less.

In the banquet hall, he'd been absolutely seething and Jimin half expected Seung-hyun to hit him on the way to the car.

The thought made Jimin giggle aloud softly, as one little push like that would have been an invitation for-

"Let's go, Jimin."

Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and followed Seung-hyun into the house, kicking off his shoes, one of which collided with his husband and earned him a glare.

"Oops-" Jimin giggled and staggered as if the alcohol were still racing through his system.

Seung-hyun rolled his eyes before turning to ascend the stairs up to their bedroom.

Jimin followed, humming the medley played earlier by the banquet hall's live quartet, drumming his fingers along the railing and imagining that it was a physical representation of the way he was purposefully working at Seung-hyun's last nerve.

Seung-hyun entered their room, turning on a lamp at their bedside and unclasping his watch, "Jimin."

Jimin walked past, still humming as he took out a bottle of eye makeup remover from his storage and pulled a tissue from the box.

"Hold that thought," his lips formed a tight smile, approaching his husband. "I'm gonna go wash my face for bed," he reached out his hand as he got closer and lightly smacked Seung-hyun's face - a condescending tap-tap - before he continued on his way to the en-suite bathroom.