Richter and Cordelia's plan

Where we last saw the brothers Richter had just taken  Kanato's teddy and Cordelia has yet to fully awaken. Richter couldn't be more happy that his plan has finally come full circle. He looks at Cordelia and smiles. Cordelia says to him "Richter I am so glad I trusted you..." just then her eyes change back to the color of Yui's eyes. Richter looks at her and says "this is not possible. Yui can't be alive anymore." Yui tries to get away from Richter but can't. Then Richter takes Yui to the secret room where he is keeping Cordelia's dress and everything she once owned. Richter says to Yui "It is time for you to finally come back to me my love. I can't be without you". Yui says "I am not your love and I never will be. So please just leave me alone. Bring back the brothers. They are the ones I care about. They helped me through everything and I care about them." Richter says "I can not bring them back they are dead and they will remain dead. As long as you have my true loves heart inside you I can do whatever I want when I want." Yui begs Richter to bring the brothers back. Then out of nowhere a gust of wind happens and the lights flicker and they hear an unknown male voice booming throughout the house hold. Unknown male voice: "Richter I know what you are planning. Now either bring back the brothers like Yui has asked many times or face me." Richter says back to the unknown male voice. "Show yourself and be known." Just then a male steps forward and it none other than Richter's brother and the brothers father Karlheniz. Richter looks at him in disbelief. "This is impossible. You are dead. I killed you. I killed you to win over Cordelia's heart". Karlheniz looks at Richter and says "You killed my sons. For that you will suffer deeply". Just then Karl decides to use his powers to make Richter do what he wants. So just like that the brothers are back and reunited with their father.  Richter grabs Yui and vanishes back to his mansion after being forced to bring the brothers back. Richter says to Yui "it is time my love you will finally be mine." Just then Cordelia fully awakens and Richter bows his head. Cordelia says to Richter "so I hear my first husband is back from the dead and so are those pesky brothers. I have an idea. Let's kill them all and I will make you head of the family. All you have to do is get me pregnant and I will make sure you are the next head of the family once the baby is born or babies depending on how many you want my sweet Richter".