CHAPTER 30*WHO LET MOCHIE'S BE A DOC??

jimin barged inside his practical lab with a confused tae dragged by minnie angel.

Jimin kicked the door open flipping his cute baby pink hairs that he just dyed at late night.

'get a side yo useless peasant your king jimin is here' jimin said in a loud tone that echoed in whole lab.

''---''some kids looked up at him with poker faces, some with tired, some with rolling eyes and some stood still not moving away''---''

''yaaaaaaaaaaaaa u deaf chicks didnt heard me?'' jimin said pushing through his classmates to make his away.

As jimin was having a  battle of push and pull and Tae was  struggling through bumps he was getting now and then.

A teacher came and mocked''yaaa look who's here? a big applause for the one and only park jimin '' teacher said clapping his hands while others laughed

jimin poked his cheeks and said with cheeky smile'' im glad sir u have great manners u know who is worthy of getting applause thank you for the protocol sir'' jimin sad moving his head up and down in a  mocking manner.

while his teacher scowled and said in monotone with red cheeks.(anger, annoyed)

''have u seen the time Mr park?..why did u even bother to come university'' while jimin quickly changed his mood .

''oh my clock was stolen and poorly taken advantage off *sniffs* im hella poor to buy new one ''jimin sneezed on tae's shirt fakingly while tae made a 🤐 zipped expression.

''yaaa stop whinning  u r hurting my ears and secondly who is this extremely handsome man behind you '' teacher said while twirling playing with the glass test tube in his hands while flashing smiles at tae who just clicked his tongue in his cheek sighing it was smthng common that happen to him whole life.

jimin's eyes widened as he saw change in everyone's behavior and how the were twirling and blushing.

everyone present inside the room looked at tae with 'aww' eyes some with amusement some with hungry eyes and so so.

tae looked around the room and saw all the kids(students) looking at him with extra big eyes with curiosity like he is some kind of antique piece.

jimin saw all the attention tae was gaining and it somehow made him feel quite jealous.

not because tae was being attention seeker but because he knew how others were looking at HIS tae, even though he wont say it to himself indeed.

''why is every damn person looking at him with such needy and lusty eyes . like seriously dont they know he came with ME so they better keep their eyes with themselves'' jimin thought clenching his jaw hardly.

Jimin entangled his hands with tae's arm like boyfriends do . this small action made tae more confused and he questioned his instincts ''am i alive ?'' tae questioned himself  cuz jimin was being all clingy with him for first time.

''yah control your marble eyes , if i see anyone staring at this antique model then i will myself rip out ur eyes and feed them to my chicks'' jimin said standing up at experiment table and rolling his sleeves up.

'minnie baby why are you- Tae tried to speak but jimin pulled him towards gripping on his shirt lightly  and whispered on his lips.

'Tae you big dinosaur you rhinoceros do not open up your mouth' jimin said with warning eyes attaching his and tae's forehead together and showing his dominancy through his eyes . while tae on the other hand just confusingly nodded. and laughing inside .

'good boy' jimin pated mafia's blazing fiery red hairs as a compliment .

jimin flashed a proud grin on his face and flipped his hairs back .