🚀Let's reach your climax

2. Gang bang sexual intercourse (penatration) & Tickle torture

Four handsome men now strip off their clothes. Their body is like sculptures, so strong and muscular, with slight hair on sensitive parts.

After about 15 minutes of letting Niall doze off for a fleeting recovery from the ticklish ordeal, Liam now begins to put the Irish's wrists back into a cuff, on the other side, Zayn is also tying his ankles together.

"Please... hee-mercy... I can't... take... no... more..."- Niall mumbles in his sleep when he feels his body is mobilized.

Liam gently slips in, setting Niall in between his lap and letting the exhausting boy falls into his hairy broad chest. Zayn grabs the tied legs and pulls up. Harry sticks a vacuum into Niall's hole and it starts sucking his waste out.

Then Louis brings out another machine that also has a tubular part and sticks it to Niall's butthole. But the tube has a big silicone shade at its end, so it covers all over Niall's hole and the surrounding area. It massages his ring, loosens his anal muscle, gently explores the virgin hole, and expands the ring.

It's been a while, the massage was so good that it bring up a smile on Niall's messy face. He's sleeping so peacefully in Liam's muscular arms. The aliens coo at the poor boy, but they have to finish their last job.

Liam moves Niall's hands over his head and backward, wrapping them around his neck. Zayn sits in front of the two, grabs Niall's tied ankles, and wraps them around his neck.

Gently, Zayn's and Liam's puts their members into the Irish boy, two veiny dicks jostling each other in the virginal asshole, trying to fit in the small rectum.

Niall's eyes open immediately, realizing the situation that is happening to him.
"No... No please no..."- Niall begs and whimpers, tears springing up from his darkened eyes

Louis stick the penis plug into Niall's urethra, turn on the vibration and electric stimulus

Zayn's smooching the quivering lips, drinking all the tears that are streaming down the cute boy's face. He twists and pulls Niall's sore nips, sending electric shocks to them with his fingers.

The puppy eyes man sucks and bites the thin neck, leaving bruises everywhere on the already reddened skin. He digs his fingers into Niall's pained armpits, scratches the already hairless hollow widely.

"Ahahaha... Haha... Hahahhaha" Niall's laughter comes back after his brief silence. But it's so raspy, so full of air, and small and interrupted because he's already exhausted.

Louis gives Niall a handjob, rubbing on the pink glans of the florid penis around the penis pluck while his lips alternately exploit the Irish's angelic face with Zayn. Sometimes switch to sucking and smooching Niall's deep navel, licking it hungrily with his tongue.

Niall's snickering, finding some air between two other faces that are eating his cheeks out, also chasing his lips for biting.

Harry sits behind Zayn, nipping the Irish boy's toes and soles, hands squeezing his buttcheek violently. Then soon holds the toes straight up and abuses the blood-red soles with bristles.

After that he let the machine take care of the feet and move to Niall's cheeks bum, slapping and squeezing them continuously.

Four round scrub brushes scrubbing, two press hard on each of Niall's feet, automatically spinning and brushing, abusing every ticklish crevice of the blonde's flailing soles. Niall is excruciatingly ticklish on his feet and the bristle brushes are the ultimate tickle in any case.

Niall moans and screams his lung out throughout pleasure and pain. Up to this time, the only part of his body that isn't abused yet is his scalp.

"We're not gonna stop until you cum, come on baby boy, cum for daddies, push that load of semen out of your junk baby"
Liam says into his ears, hoping the boy still has some mind of him left to do the thing he needs to do for his good.

Soon, Niall's penis shoots its second shot of the day, but the funny thing is, he already fell unconscious seconds before that, it was just an unconditioned response of his body. He had stopped howling for a while before.

Four naked bigger men turn off all the machines, and untie their slave. Zayn grabs a big soft towel and helps Liam wrap it around the loose-limped body, not forgetting to put a butt pluck into Niall's hole so it doesn't shrink.
Liam picks the small boy up, cradles him like a baby, carries him to their cozy bedroom that is waiting for him after being such a good boy.

Liam gently lays the kid down on a comfy bed and opens the towel. Louis and Harry raise Niall's hands, spray medicines on bleeding scratches on his armpits, his nipples, and then his feet.
Then Zayn pulls a blanket to cover the small naked body.

"We're gonna make it up for you Niall! It's been so hard for you"- Harry kisses the blonde's forehead and turn off the light

Four sleepless aliens sit down on the chairs around the room, looking at the sleeping boy, waiting for him to wake up.