one: new school year

it was the first day after a long boring christmas and new year break, super boring for kevin, he didn't get presents that much anyway. basically all he did beside the christmas stuff was checking the internet, playing rubik's cube, and doing some private things at night like all the other teenagers out there secretly do.

it was seven in the morning, kevin walked alone down the crowded corridor casually responding to the greetings he received. from the teachers, the haters, the stalkers, and finally from his old pal.

"sup kevin!" an e-boy greeted as he walked by the corridor. "hey rodrick" he responded.

"long time no see" he snaked his arm on kevin's shoulder. kevin felt so uncomfortable, "yeah long time no see, and speaking of no see..." he slowly took rodrick's hand off of his back, "how about you forget you saw me?"

"HAHAHAH! YOU'RE ALWAYS THAT FUNNY KEVIN I LOVE-"

"rodrick stop! you're catching people's attention!"

"i'm sorry i'm sorry" he rubbed his face washing off the stupidity, "so, tell me how your christmas went?"

"asking about how a long break of an indoor person went is considered rude, rodrick"

"ohh come on! i've told you to date at least one girl dude" rodrick stopped his steps. "like who?!"

"iono like?!"

their eyes spotted at a mad braces girl.

"no" they shook their heads together.

kevin and rodrick finally arrived in front of his first class, soon as rodrick reached the doorknob he spoke, "listen buddy, we're getting older and soon going to be a grown man, and what a man needs beside a job is a lover and you need a couple of training to find the real one, so please find one for yourself i know you can do it, see you at lunch"

"see you" kevin replied.