.

(Mek's POV)

"Oh hey Fon!" he picks up his phone and answers the call. I know they already broke up and we are dating. But it still gets me jealous of how he has been hanging out with her more than me.
Two weeks before,
"hey sorry mek I'm gonna be home late today..fon wants to treat me to sushi today"
A week ago,
"Sorry babe we gotta cancel our date today, fon is gonna be home alone today and she's scared to be alone so she wants me to stay with her for the night..sorry babe we can have the date another day"

Present day

"OH..I DID LEFT MY WALLET AT YOUR HOUSE..you at your house right now right?..imma go get my wallet right now then"
"Is that ok?"

"Alright then..I'll be there in 5 minutes.." and saying that he cuts the call.

(Third person POV)

"Hey mek I'll be right back I left my wallet with fon"
Mek glares at boss then goes back to his phone
Boss's face drops to a upset and worried expression.
"Mek, what's wrong?" Boss asks gently with a puppy pout expression.
Mek glares at him for a minute which felt like hours for boss and then finally spoke up "Go get your wallet. She must be waiting for you."
"Mek are you mad at me?" Boss asks mek with that cute pouty face of his.
(Mek's mind)
why does he have to do that cute face.I can't be mad at him like this.If he keeps making that face I won't be able to control anymore.No.Mek.Control yourself.Remember you're mad at him

(Third person POV)

"Boss just go get your wallet. How long do you want to keep her waiting"

Though boss wanted to know why mek was treating him like this but also it's quite late at night and he should really get his wallet back now.
Boss puts on a hoodie and his shoes and leaves the apartment.

Mek just sits there,on the couch.
He puts the phone down and stares into the blank wall,still can't get that cute face of his boyfriend's, out of his head..and then the next thing he knew..was that he was hard.
He thought of teaching his cheeky boyfriend a lesson for not spending time with him.
His grin became wider as he thought of his evil plan.

...

*...click* Boss was back.He didn't saw mek in the living room anymore.Boss thought of taking a shower cause he came walking back from fon's house since it was too late to find a taxi and now he was sweating.
After taking a shower, boss wore one of mek's t-shirt which is oversized for him and decided to just wear boxers underneath.
He went into the bedroom and saw his boyfriend on his side of the bed,on his phone.
Boss got on the bed "babeee". Mek doesn't looks away from his phone. "Babe why are you not talking to me? Did I do something bad?"
Mek puts the phone on the nightstand and looks at boss."Hubby are you mad at me? boss said with a cute pout on his face.
Mek still doesn't says anything and stares at boss.Boss crawls over to mek and sat on his lap facing mek "babe what is it? why are you not saying anything?"
Mek could feel his dick starting to get hard again. "Yes I'm mad at you" mek finally decided to speak up.
"why are you mad at me~?"
"Because you don't like to spend time with your boyfriend"
"Who said that? I lovee to be with my boyfriend. I wanna be with my boyfriend all day"
"No, you like to spend time with her more than me"
Boss felt a guilt in his heart after those words from mek's mouth.He really has bern spending time with her more than his own boyfriend these past few weeks.
"..Babe I don't. That day she really wanted to take me to the sushi.I told her maybe another day but she insisted.She said she will be busy other days and then won't get time so I agreed to go with her."
And you know why I cancelled the date that day but then we had a date another day.
And today I needed to get my wallet.
"Okay fine..I'm not mad at you anymore.."
Boss hugs his mek "my hubby is the best hubby in the world I love him !! >v<"
"But I didn't forgave you yet" these words made boss go back to his sulky pout face.
"What do you want me to do for you to forgive me then? ;("
Boss saw mek's eyes darkening up and a slight grin forming on mek's face, boss gulped cause he understood what situation he has put himself into now.