3

Chan and the others decided not to go to Jeongin's house as it was too late at night, and they didn't waste their sleep. It wasn't about Hyunjin, it was about them getting enough sleep.. Right.

-----------------------

Jeongin knew what they would try to do, so he turned off Hyunjin's and his phones. He didn't want to stress Hyunjin out.

He was woken up by the sunlight peeking through the blinds. He looked over to Hyunjin, seeing him sleeping peacefully. He was probably getting a good sleep after a long time.

He slipped out of the bed and went to kitchen. He decided to make some pancakes.

As he is setting up the breakfast, he hears faint noises patters. Hyunjin looked like the most precious human being ever.  Dressed up in a over sized shirt and shorts. He tiredly rubbed his eyes "Why didn't you wake me up? "

"You looked too precious to wake up hyung"

Hyunjin just pouts as he waddles over to the seat and sits down "What are you making innie? "

"Your Favorites hyung" Jeongin replies with a smile.

"Pancakes?! " Hyunjin asks with big hopeful eyes.

"Yes hyung" He says as he serves the pancakes with fruits and orange juice.

"Thank you for making this Jeonginnie "

Jeongin just smiles, pats Hyunjin's head and says "You deserve it hyung"

----------------------

After breakfast and freshening up. They decided to cuddle and watch movies as they both weren't in the mood to go out.

"Innie which movie-" Hyunjin already chose his favorite movie{_____} (imagine whatever movie u want to)

"You remember? " Hyunjin asks with teary eyes.

"Of course I do hyung. " Jeongin says with genuine smile as he opens his arms, inviting hyunjin to cuddle.

Hyunjin immediately walks and cuddles into Jeongin's arms. Finally finding comfort ,he gets teary eyed remembering what happened in the past few weeks.

"why innie "

"Why what Hyung? " Jeongin says, confused.

"Why are they acting like this? Was I not enough? " Hyunjin finally looks up, with tears streaming down his face.

Jeongin immediately pulls hyunjin closer "No no hyung They're just idiots and don't realize how important you are, They're out of their minds hyung"

"N-no They probably find Felix more important and special" Hyunjin says through the sobs.

"Hyung look up please " making Hyunjin look at him, it breaks his heart to see hyunjin so broken.

"Hyung You're enough, you've always been enough, they're just being jerks. "

"what do I do though Jeongin" Hyunjin says, crying out.

"Break up with them."

------------------------------

Oop-
How was that?? I'm sorry if it's too short but I've been very busy as my exams have started.

~Fizu