Chapter 1 Shocker

I woke up from our bed to see Tacyeon standing over me."Good morning."He said with a bright smile."Good morning taec."

"Aren't you gonna get up."Tacyeon said

"Ne,excuse me." "Oh.. sorry." He sad moving,you got up and went to the bathroom to use it,

"WE NEED TO GO TO THE STORE!!."Taecyeon yelled from the kitchen.
You walked out of the bathroom, and went to your bedroom to get your clothes for the day.you picked out high waisted jeans,crop top that is at your belly button.you walked back in the bathroom to get ready for the day.

(20 minutes later)
You walked to the kitchen were taec was,"Hey taecy are you ready to go."

"Yup but we can walk right." He asked

"Mmhmm lets go."you said walking to the front door.

He put his hand in the back of your right Jean pocket,you wrapped your hand around his waist.

As you and Tacyeon were walking you ran into a gang of gangsters (and I don't mean you walked into them)

"Well ...well...well... if it isn't Jacky Chan." One of the guys said.

"Yeah and how big is your eggroll AHAH!!!"one guy said and everyone laughed.

"And why are you with a Babe like her,she should be with me."another guy said
"First of all my name is taecyeon,I do not have an eggroll,and no she shouldn't she is my girl,not yours I found her first so go suck his dick!!!"

Taecyeon said aggravated.

"Nope wrong answer."A guy said and grabbed you by the wrist.

"Taecyeon!!!!" You said crying.

They took you into an ally,and pushed you into a wall,and tried to kiss you.

"Hajima....ani..jija...hajima."

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP,I CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD YOUR SAYING JUST SHUT UP YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The guy said yelling at you in frustration.

Taecyeon found you and ran to you

"Move!!" Taecyeon yelled

"You she isn't going anywhere."

"I bet she will."taecyeon said,as he kicked him in....you know.

He grabbed your wrist and ran out of the ally. "Are you ok did they touch you?" Taecyeon said looking at you with wide eyes.

"I'm fine taec." You said cupping his cheek, he leaned in and kissed you,he put both his hands in your back pockets,and you wrapped your arms around his waist.

You pulled away and said,"Don't we have to go to the store,lets go."his hand still in your back pocket,and your arm around his waist You both walked into k-market

(2 hours later)
After you were done getting groceries you went to the checkout counter

"Oh! wait I forgot the onion."You said as you ran back to the aisle we're the onions were. You got the onions and

Went back to the check out,when you got there you saw

The lady flirting with Tacyeon.

"Umm..... excuse me but are you supposed to be flirting with my boyfriend."

"Shut up!"

"You bitch go fuck your dad."
"Hey hey hey stop it." Taecyeon said looking at the both of you.

'Well I met you first.' You mumbled

"I know and she doesn't mean "ANYTHING'' to me."'' Taecyeon said

You were happy to here that come out of taecyeon's mouth,you smiled brightly at him and kissed him, and hugged him tightly.

"Psgh whatever."the lady said angry

"$206.53'' she said,you gave her $300.00 and she gave you your Change back.you both walked out of the store and saw something you both wished you never saw....

DUNN DUN DUUUUNNNNN........
Keep reading to see what's going to happen NEXTTT!!!~~~~~ Annyeong