Chapter 2 New Child

You both dropped your bags and ran across the street, where a little girl was being raped,by an old man

"What are you doing man that's a little girl." Taecyeon yelled angrily and pushed the man.

"Ayy man don't touch."the old man said slapping Taecyeon.

"Don't slap him,that's my job." You said and kicked him there.

"What!!" Taecyeon said with wide eyes.

"Shut up."
The old man looked at you very angrily, and punched your face really hard.you started getting dizzy and blacked out.

"Jessica!!!!!!" Taecyeon yelled really loudly.Taecyeon punched the old man there and in his face as hard as he could.the old man had blood falling down his face like a water fall.

Taecyeon picked you up bridle style and took the little girls hand and walked back to your house.20minutes later you were at home.

"Wow!!your house is big" the little girl said ever so cutely

Taecyeon looked at her and smirked.
Taecyeon and the little girl walked to the front door and Taecyeon unlocked it.

Taecyeon and the little girl walked into the living room.

"Stay here."Taecyeon told her

"Ne."she said with a smile.

Taecyeon went to put you down in your bedroom.

"Huuuh"Taecyeon sighed sad, he sat on the edge of the bed and stroked your hair. You woke up from his touch.

He look at you with wide eyes.

"Jessica!"he said hugging you tightly
"Ow taec that hurts.!!"you said in pain.
"Oh sorry."
"Is the little girl here."
"Ne."
You got out of bed and went down stairs you saw the little girl sitting on the couch.
"Annyeong."you greeted
"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted back

You walked to the couch and sat next to her.
"How old are you?"you asked
"I am 3 miss."
"What is your name."
"I don't have one."
"You don't have one? well..... how would you like if I gave you one." You said and she clapped in excitement
"Hmmm........let's see how about.....hmmmm........OH!! Lee taeyeon."
"Yes!!! Thank you miss." And taeyeon hugged you and Tacyeon came down stairs and sat next to yoy,on the couch.
"Call me eomma and him appa," you said and pulled away,

"Jija!!."
"Ne jija."
"Are you hungry taeyeon."you asked standing up.

"Anyio."she said shaking her head.

"Well,since you don't have any clothes we will have to go shopping."you said

"Ok."she said agreeing

(8:30p.m)
"That was fun."taeyeon said

We went upstairs to put her clothes in her room.

"And towmarrow we have to get furniture and stuff for your room."you said cupping her cheek.

"Well time to get ready for bed."Taecyeon said
After everybody was done getting ready for bed taeyeon went to her room,and Taecyeon and I went to our room.

"She is so cute." You said
"Not as cute as you."Taecyeon said cupping your cheek kissing you.

You pulled away and smiled.you walked to your side of the bed and lied down.
You both were laying there laughing, until you heard a knock at your door.

"Ne come in." you said,
You saw taeyeon walk in with her pink blanket and pillow.

"May we help you."
"Wes you can. can I swep in here with you pez."taeyeon said

"Ne come here"You said, she ran to your side of the bed and climbed in your bed, and lied in the middle of the both of you.

(9:00Pm)
"Appa~"taeyeon said
"Hhmm."Taecyeon said looking at her.
"Are you going to touch me why I sleep."
"No! Why? I would never." He said,shocked that she said that.

"Because my dad used to and my mom just laughed and watched him do so."she said as a tear came from her eye. "Oh don't cry."he said and wiped her tears with his hand.

"Gosahaminda appa Saranghae."she said turning to her side cuddling with taecyeon. "Saranghae."

(Next day 6:17)
I sat up from my bed and stretched I looked behind me and saw Taecyeon and taeyeon cuddling.they looked so cute I smiled.

You go up and walked over to Taecyeon and taeyeon,you looked at taecyeons abs... of course and kissed him.he opened his eyes and looked at you with a smile on his face.

You laughed and accidentally woke up taeyeon.

"Jabsonghaminda go back to sleep."
You said
She turned the other way and closed her eyes.

"I am going to make breakfast get up." You said walking to the door,you didn't here a respond so you turned around to see him asleep,you walked over to him and said,"Taecyeon!! get up help me with breakfast."you shook him.

"Huh Jabsonghaminda."he removed the blanket from his body.you both looking at each other with wide eyes.

You looking at his abs and him looking at your boobs and thighs.

"Uhh...." you both said awkwardly.

"Umm.......yeah let's go start breakfast heh heh."you said awkwardly
You both walked out of the room and Taecyeon grabbed your waist and turned you around.

"What is there something on me....kill it ahh!!!!"you said panicking.

"No Jessica."he said laughing at you.

"Ayy not funny but seriously what do you want?"
"Do you love me?"he said looking serious

"I will always love you taecy." You smled and kissed his lips.

"I will always love you to Jessie."he let go of your waist and you both went to the kitchen get to cooking.