Becoming the Best Cannon Fodder [1]

Li Xueyu narrowed her eyes in confusion. In front of her was a silvery screen, it was transparent- allowing her to see that she was not in her room of marble, but instead in a room made of silver wood- but the words were still very clear.

Welcome to the Canon Fodder System!

Underneath those large words, was another couple sentences: The Canon Fodder System's host should strive to become the best canon fodder and try to put a pause, big or small, on the holy protagonist's growth. Also please be aware that every negative comment would result in gaining five points and every reader who feels dissatisfaction towards you will result in the gain of two points; points can be traded through system for various items! Please enjoy your stay here! Note: The memories of the body you're currently possessing will be transferred shortly.

And as soon as Li Xueyu finished reading the long statement, she felt her head start to throb; her brain feeling as if there was a hammer striking down. Shortly after, a flood of unfamiliar memories invaded her brain.

The body she currently was in was also called Li Xueyu, the senior sister of the protagonist. She was a mini villain and of course a canon fodder who would die an awful death near the end of the story. She was a genius of the generation and the princess of Huo Jian Peak, she broke through the Qi Foundation at the tender age of 15 and broke through to the Qi Core at the age of seventeen, right before the protagonist appears.

The protagonist was 13 when he joined the Huo Jian Peak, four years younger than Li Xueyu. When the protagonist joined, he had five spirit veins, which was quite- no very trashy- but as the protagonist he also had the devil's vein and the rarely ever seen, mythological, celestial vein; it was unfortunate that there was nothing that test for such veins.

At the early stages of arriving at the Huo Jian Peak, he was constantly bullied since he only joined the inner sect disciples at the recommendation of one of the sword saints. Don't ask how he met one,  much less got a recommendation from one.

Because of Li Xueyu's jealousy of that fact, she was one of the main culprits who constantly bullied the protagonist, even poisoning him. If it weren't for the devil's vein which absorbed the poison, then the protagonist would've long died from the poison.

The rest was cliche, the protagonist counter attacked, killed his way through the world, had his name spread to every corner, and ascended as an immortal.

Reviewing the story, Li Xueyu frowned, it was the typical stallion male lead and cultivation novel. However when Li Xueyu saw the readers, which numbered in the near billion, she smiled. It shouldn't be that hard to earn points if there's such a large reader fan base. 

Currently, she was at the time where the protagonist just joined.

The first mission was simple: Bully the protagonist.

Underneath the mission there was also a description: In order to attract the ire of the readers, you must bully the protagonist until the readers' teeth ached to rip you to pieces. Have fun~

Li Xueyu smiled, she could be considered sadistic, very much enjoying the pain of others. It was just that... she didn't inflict pain on people for no reason. When she finished this thought, another message suddenly popped up in front of her.

Please note that the failure of completing the mission would result in the deduction of points, and once the point level reaches -1000 you instantly die. However, if you do complete the mission then points will be rewarded.

Well.. now she has a reason.

Thus, Li Xueyu stood up from the bed, wore her cultivator robe- it was mainly white with gold and red silk weaved into the pattern of a phoenix on the left sleeve. There was a white jade tablet that hung from her waist and a long slender sword, named Shuangyu, that hung by her hip.

Li Xueyu stopped in front of a bronze mirror and narrowed her phoenix eyes in satisfaction. Her looks in this world was 90% similar to how she looked in her previous world.

She had a body of a 'seductress', long flowing black hair that was untied, and a black mole underneath her right eye.  

Her cherry-red lips curved into a smile as she turned and walked out the door made of the finest wood.

It was time to bully a protagonist.