Short Story I Wrote But Don't Know Where To Post It

So, umm, yesterday I was really really really bored. So I just kinda started typing some random words into a Wattpad page and made a story out of it. I posted an announcement about it yesterday if you saw that.

Well, I was texting my friends last night and I told them about it. One of my friends was immediately like "OOH I WANT TO READ IT!". Even though she doesn't watch Unikitty, I sent it to her anyways and she read it.

Apparently she says it's good (or she's just being nice, which highly likely), and along with the rest of my friends (who haven't read it) and you guys, she wants me to post it.

But, since my shortfics book is down, I can't put it there. And it's not Foxodile, so it can't go in my oneshot book. This was my only option.

Maybe in the future it'll be moved somewhere else. But, for now, it's here lol

So... enjoy I guess...?

(Also, it needs a name. Any suggestions?)

There's something wrong with me.

I can sometimes become a destructive hazard and I can't control it. When that happens, I can be deadly and seriously hurt anyone I'm near. It makes me feel like I'm not myself anymore. I always feel as if something is controlling me, nagging me, toying with me, messing with me.

"You can fix it," they say, "you can learn to control it." And I believed them. I believed I could learn to control it. To embrace it.

But no. I can't. I'll never control it. I'll never embrace it. Especially after what happened today.

It started like a normal day. I wasn't expecting anything special to happen. But, boy, was I wrong. It was anything but normal.

It wasn't until I found myself face-to-face with conflict when it all happened. With a problem I feared could never be solved.

It was a problem that could very well tear me apart.

"You're such an idiot!"

"Hey! To be fair, it was your fault in the first place!"

I had been hearing all my friends argue over and over again, every single day. It had been going on for weeks now, argument after argument. The castle was constantly filled with yelling and bickering. You were never more than three feet away from a fight.

I was always as quiet as a mouse whenever it happened. I was constantly standing off to the side, watching the dispute unfold before my eyes. Sometimes they'd even try to bring me into it.

"Princess, don't you agree with me?"

"Unikitty, come on, you know it's true!"

"Sis, they're obviously wrong, right?"

But I continued to stay quiet, only speaking when I could. I went days without saying anything to them. And they didn't care. The only thing they cared about was fighting.

But today I was done. I was done being quiet. I was done hearing fighting. I was done.

"You're so clumsy and stupid!"

"I'm sorry, am I not allowed to just trip and fall in this castle every once in a while?"

"Once in a while? Ha! You're probably the most uncoordinated person I've ever met!"

"No I'm not!"

"She's right, you're constantly falling over! And this morning it cost you your breakfast that I spent forever making!"

"Hey, give him a break! He's only little!"

"That's not an excuse to get out of this!"

"Guys...?" I said, my voice quiet and small. "M- Maybe we should--"