squeaky clean

NSFW

"I know what you're doing.." i say

He opens and closes his door quickly and locks it behind us. He doesnt have a shirt on already and he heads towards his bathroom still holding my arm.

"Mmm i dont think you really do know, i just want to shower with you.. thats all."

He starts the shower and takes his sweatpants off. he stops and looks at me before taking his boxers off.

"Take your clothes off before i do."

I gulp and do as he says, "Just a shower Megumi.. i dont want to do anything this early.. like didnt you have enough last night?" I say taking my clothes off and crossing my arms trying to cover up what i can.

"Yea i know, and no i didnt, but ill respect what you say."

He gets in the shower and sticks his hand out waiting for me to grab it. I take his hand and he bring me in. His hair is down and all wet, he looks so damn good.

He turns his back toward me and starts to wash his front half.

"So are you gonna scrub my back or just stare at me"

"Well first off im freezing.. your big body is blocking the water and secondly i'd rather stare at your ass then touch it."

He laughs and turns around putting me in under the water. He starts washing my hair and he looks super focused. Suddenly a blush grew on his face.

"Whats with you?"

"U-uh nothing.. keep your head up so the soap wont go in your eyes.."

Yea right.

Instead of looking up i look down. I see his.. now harden dick.

"It's normal, i-im a dude so it happens.."

"Mhm" I say starring into his eyes.

He run my hands down from the top of my head to the back of my neck and interlaces his fingers. He slowly pulls me in and kisses me.

"Mm.. that was stupid of me.." He says breaking the kiss

I sliggtly look down to see him growing even bigger.

"Yea i can see why that was very, very stupid of you heh.. lets take care of this huh?" I say as i grab his dick into my hands.

I start to pump it a few times while kissing him and he grabs onto one of my breasts.

"Ahh.. fuck s-stop.." He says between kissing.

I get on my knees on the shower floor while still stroking his dick. I ook up at him smiling and biting my bottom lip.

"What do you want me to do while im down here huh?"

"Don't fucking tease me Y/n.. hah.."  He's cut off as i start to go down on him.

I lean in and lick his length up and down while still staring at him right in the eyes.