Chapter 1

Andres POV

"Adaya Renee I'm not gonna tell you again" I fuss at my recently 3 year old daughter.

"Sorry dada" she says as she comes running in my bedroom to pick up her toys.

"Its okay pretty girl, when you finish go put on the clothes I laid out for you" I respond as I finish buttoning my shirt

My daughter is a bright girl, she can do things that most 3 year olds can't. She can dress herself, count to 100, hold a conversation by using big words, she just finished potty training  and she just mastered writing her name. I'm also trying to teach her Spanish to help her hold onto her Hispanic roots. I made sure to start her on flash cards and educational videos from the moment she could hold her head up and they clearly did their purpose. She is also such a sweet heart, funny and well mannered (which I pride myself on). 

I finished getting dressed and walked over to my daughters room where the door was closed. I knocked on the door and called out for her "Renee are you almost done, Daddy's gonna be late" I asked her.

"I'm almost done" she shouted from the other side of the door.

I laughed and made my way through the penthouse and to the kitchen. Even though my business was extremely successful and I had more money then I knew what to do with, I didn't see the need to have a huge mansion when it was just me and my young daughter. I did however like to spoil my daughter with more things then her little head could imagine.

As I began to make my daughter some oatmeal she came running into the kitchen and hugged my legs tightly. I picked her up and did a once over of her outfit to make sure everything was right. Once I deemed it okay I put her down and praised her "Good job baby" I said turning the stove off. I sliced up some bananas and put them on top of her oatmeal and she dug in. Once she was finished eating I took her back up stairs and did her hair into a half up half down hairstyle. I had to watch so many Youtube tutorials to learn how to my daughters hair. I still haven't mastered it but I can do at least 3 good styles and I can somewhat do her edges.

Once I finished I helped her put her shoes on (because converse are the most difficult shoe to put on) then I put an extra outfit in her little backpack and we walked to the front door. "Which car do you wanna take Adaya" I asked my daughter once we made it to the apartments parking garage.

She put her finger on her chin and she thought for a minute before she pointed to the black Mercedes. I buckled her in and began the 30 minute drive to her daycare. Once we got there I took her hand and helped her out of the car. She loved her daycare so she pulled me along until we got inside. "Hi Savannah, I'm here to check Adaya in" I told the receptionist.

She typed in something on her computer then gave us the okay to head to the back with the other kids. The daycare was huge and actually taught the kids things instead of just letting them play all day. Once we got to the classroom Adaya let go of my hand and ran to where all the other kids were sitting around the teacher. "Renee your not gonna give me a kiss goodbye" I asked my daughter.

She giggled and ran over to give me a tight hug "I love you sweet girl" I said giving her a big kiss.

" I love you too Dada" she said before she ran back over to the rest of the kids. I walked out of her daycare, got in my car and drove to work.

Dezia POV

"Thank you guys so much for watching my video make sure you subscribe down below and...." I heard my voice play back from my laptop. It was currently noon and I had spent my whole morning editing the video I made with my niece last night. My best friend Lauren had a 4 year old daughter named Jada and we made a hair tutorial video for my Youtube channel. "Finally" I sighed as the video posted.