Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV

Juvia and her friends went to the cafteria to eat. Their group is called 'The Nerd Group' because they're all wearing glasses. They're were talking random stuffs but it turned out to make them dare Juvia.

"We always do this kind of game but it's only us who are always being dared." Lucy complained.

"I agree with you, Lu-chan." Levy agreed.

"I already did your dare. As the class president, I should be responsible for every duty and responsibility that I'm receiving everyday. By the way, I already got Jellal's hankerchief." Erza said.

"What if we dare Juvia!" Lucy suggested.

"Juvia has done nothing wrong." Juvia said.

"But it's only us who are being dared." Lucy replied.

"I agree with you, Lucy." Erza agreed.

"So do I, Erza-san." Levy agreed too.

"Since it's your first ever dare, let's make it very special and hard. If you complete this we'll never dare you again, deal?" Lucy offered.

"Deal." Juvia agreed.

"So, this is the dare. You should melt the frozen heart of the famous cold-hearted hearthrob in school, Gray Fullbuster. He should fall over heels for you." Lucy dared.

"What?! Gray-sama, as in, Gray Fullbuster, one of the members of Natsu-san's group?! Juvia thinks she can do that. Juvia doesn't love Gray-sama, she's obsessed with him. Juvia gladly and whole-heartedly accepts the dare." Juvia exclaimed while blushing.

"The dare starts tomorrow. Got it?" Lucy asked.

"Juvia gots it." Juvia answered.

"By the way, why are you always daring us to get simple things or do something to the members of Natsu's group?" Erza asked.

"Good question! It's because Natsu and I are rivals when it comes to everything." Lucy answered.

"Okay. Class is about to start. Let's run or else we're gonna be late in class." Levy informed them.

They starting running to reach their classroom. When they entered the classroom, they saw Natsu with his friends. Natsu and Lucy started glaring at each other. Gray and Juvia stopped the both of them. Juvia blushed at the thought that they both have the same job, stopping the neko and the pesu.

"I'll beat you in everything, Pinky!" Lucy said, pointing her index finger to Natsu.

"Oh really, Blondie? Try it if you can." Natsu replied.

"If I beat you in a certain quiz, you'll be my PA for tomorrow. If I cannot, I'll do anything you want, deal?" Lucy offered.

"That sounds pretty good. I accept it." Natsu accepted. Their teacher entered.

"Minna! Stand up!" Erza commanded.

"Ohayou Macao-sensei." They all greeted.

"Sit down. We'll have a quiz so listen very well for you to pass my quiz." Macao informed bis class.

"Hai!" The students replied.

Macao started teaching and his students listen very carefully. When he finished discussing his lesson, he gave them a 30-item quiz.

"Pass your papers." Macao commanded. He started checking the papers and gave ot back to his students.

"So, who got the perfect score, sensei?" Natsu and Lucy asked.

"Wait, kiddos. I'll write it here on the board." Macao answered. He started writing.

1. Natsu Dragneel- 30

2. Lucy Heartfilia- 29

3. Levy McGarden- 26

4. Erza Scarlet- 24

5. Juvia Lockser- 23
Gray Fullbuster- 23

"Hey Juvia, you have the same score with Gray. Don't forget the dare." Lucy whispered.

"Lucy-san, you should be prepared of what will Natsu-san do to you. He's higher than you." Juvia replied while whispering.

"What?!" Lucy shrieked in a whisper tone.

"Hey Blondie, I beat you. See ya' later at the park." Natsu said.

"I hate you, Pinky. I'll beat you next time." Lucy said, glaring deadly to Natsu. He gulped.

"Sayounara, minna-san. See you all tomorrow. Be prepared for our quarterly exams." Macao said.

"Sayounara, Macao-sensei." His students said.

When they already finished class, Natsu grabbed Lucy's hands and went somewhere. Erza and Levy went home straight. Juvia went back to her class room to get her lost notebook. The bullies approached her.

"Hi ugly nerd. What are you doing here? Getting your old fashioned glasses?" Girl 1 asked.

"F. Y. I., missy, Juvia's wearing her glasses. Juvia's just going to get her lost notebook so please excuse her." Juvia answered.

"Is this what you're finding?" Girl 2 asked.

"Give that to Juvia. She needs it for the exams tomorrow." Juvia said, getting it from the girls who are passing it to each other making her catch it.

"It's better if we tear the pages of her notebook and cut them into pieces so this poor ugly nerd can't review for our exams tomorrow." Girl 3 suggested.

"No. Please give that back to Juvia. She needs it for tomorrow." Juvia begged, still catching her notebook.

"But first, you should talk like a normal person first." Girl 1 gave her a condition.

"Juvia can't. Just give her the notebook." Juvia replied, still catching it.

3 bullies entered the room they hold a grip on Juvia's hands. Juvia struggled but she's just one against them six. She started crying when they started to cut her notebook into pieces.

"Poor ugly nerd. She's now crying. She lost her precious notebook." Girl 4 said.

"Hahahahahahaha. Poor ugly nerd. Hahahaahahahaha." The bullies started laughing. She remained crying trying to get out.

"She can't review for the exams tomorrow. She'll fail and her parents will scold and punish-" Girl 5 was cut off.

"Who's going to be punished?" A raven haired boy butt in.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Hey minna-san! This is my new story. I would like to express my GrUvia feels here but it turned out to be NaLu. Gomene. Next chapter, I promise. I hope you like this! Love you all!

Ⓝⓐⓢⓗⓘ 