Chapter 4

Juvia's POV

Today is the day for picking who will be the characters. Everyone attended their classes to know the characters. Macao-sensei, our class adviser, stood in front to start.

"Before we start picking our characters, I would like you to know what's our play. The play is entitled 'Life and Death'. The author was unknown but it's a very good story. The story is all about Maris and Zion (A/N: LoL! Mavis and Zeref!) and their story of love. They were cursed since the day they were born because of their parents' wrong doings. The poor princess and the prince had to suffer the curse of contradiction. The more they think about life, the more that their surroundings will die. The more they think about death, the more that their surrounding will live. They met in the ball and fell in love in the wilderness of life, Tenrou Forest. Maris died and Zion greatly suffered with this. But, it's not the end of it. Maris was later on became a ghost that cannot be brought up to heaven because of a special mission, to bring the love of her life with her. Zion went to somewhere he was found by his younger brother, Summer, and his mate, Light. They told him that they found Maris finding him. Zion went where Maris was, bringing Summer and Light along with him. It's was too late to realize that the the one who talked to the couple wasn't Maris, it was the witch that cursed them. Before it was too late, Maris went to where they were and reunited with Zion. They kissed and bid goodbye to the couple and were killed by the witch. They went up to heaven and lived an unending life with each other. Summer and Light lived a happy life bearing a child named Nashi. Maris and Zion continued their love in the heavens. The End." Macao-sensei told us the overview of the story. Some of the students cried. Some cheered their excitement over it.

"Hush, kiddos. Let's now start the votation. May I request Scarlet to initiate and facilitate this votation." Macao-sensei said. Erza stood up in front of us.

"Let's now start the nomination and votation. Let's begin!" Erza began.

"First you would nomitate for Maris and Zion!" Erza said.

"I respecfully nominate Crystal for Maris and Alois for Zion." Student 1 nominated. Erza started writing the names. Lucy stood up.

"I respectfully nominate Juvia for Maris and Gray for Zion." Lucy nominated then smirked and glared for those who wouldn't vote. I facedesked.

So, the voting for Maris and Zion finally began. Only 1 student voted for Crystal as Maris and Alois as Zion. Almost all of them voted for me to be Maris and Gray-sama for Zion. We moved on to the nomination and votation for Summer and Light.

"I respectfully nominate Lucy as Light and Natsu as Summer." A white-headed girl nominated as her eyes glowed in happiness. Erza noticedit and asked why because she knows the two were one in her matchmakes and ships.

"Why did you nominate them, Mirajane?" Erza asked.

"I nominated them because Lucy means Light and Natsu means Summer in japanese. They look cute together especially when Lucy offers a battle with Natsu and how they fight. They're one of my ships." Mirajane answered. The whole class howled, squealed and clapped exept for Lucy who is on the floor glaring at Natsu. I giggled that she has a small tint of pink on her cheecks as well as Natsu.

"The voting is closed and it's decided since the whole class cheered for them. Our Light will be Lucy and Summer will be Natsu!" Erza exclaimed. Lucy's eyes shone.

"Pinky, I'll beat you with my acting." Lucy started it again.

"Me too, Blondie my love." Natsu agreed, winking at her. Their faces flushed.

The votation continued for the other characters. I blushed 150 shades of red, brighter than Erza's hair. I looked at Gray and he doesn't even care but it doesn't matter. I'm partnered up with him. 'Juvia's so happy!' I exclaimed. The characters were decided.

Zion- Gray Fullbuster

Maris- Juvia Lockser

Summer- Natsu Dragneel

Light- Lucy Heartfilia

Witch- Mirajane Strauss

Zion's parents- Erza Scarlet
Jellal Fernandes

Maris' parents- Leo Lion
Aries Ram

Narrator- Levy McGarden

Carriage Driver- Gajeel Redfox

Extras (The ball)- Paris Tame, Evergreen Fairy, Laxus Dreyar, Elfman Strauss

"The votation is finally closed. Tomorrow will be your first practice. I'll give you the script later after classes. Good luck. Class dismissed you may now take your lunch." Macao-sensei dismissed. Lucy, Erza and Levy went out, leaving Gray-sama and I in the classroom.

"Gray-sama, would you mind having lunch with Juvia?" I asked.

"No." He simply answered.

"Uhm... They left me here without Juvia even knowing. Juvia doesn't have her lunchmate today. Please." I tried to pursue him.

"Well then, I have no choice. Natsu also left me behind. Let's have lunch together, shall we?" Gray-sama approved, offering his hand.

"Yes, we should." I said, accepting his hand. I saw Lucy spying on me and giving me a good job sign.