Part 2

Billie's POV "We can't billie, I'm sorry" Danny said."THIS IS BULLSHIT," I shouted. "Why can't we just release the song next month??" "The fans aren't ready," he answered. I had had enough with that man today, i just wanna go see my baby, i thought while making my way out the studio. When I got home, all I could hear was loud moaning and the bed hitting the wall. I really don't need another reason to be pissed right now."Istg if she's cheating on me," I thought. Getting more and more anxious walking up the stairs I finally made it to the top. Cracking open the door peeking in, I saw the most flawless sight ever. My girlfriend was fucking herself to a picture of me with my 10 inch strap. (A.N: before y'all come at me for making the strap big, use a ruler and see how big 10 inches actually is. It's not too large and not too small) Opening the door to its full length, Y.N. jumps up in surprise and covers herself with the blanket.

Y.N.'s POV

"Fuck", i thought struggling to cover myself up. "Couldn't wait till i got home for an orgasm mama?" I internally wanted to die because I knew the punishment of touching myself without Billie's permission. "You know what's about to happen right?," she asked, slowly walking toward the bed. I nodded, immediately regretting my choices. "Go get the box" she stated. I contemplated running away, but I knew damn well she was going to catch me. As I walked back into the room she had finished undressing her clothes, and I was trying my best to tear my eyes from her beautiful figure. "Enjoying the view, princess?', she teased. Blushing, I laid down on the bed waiting for further instructions. Billie crawled in between my legs, and then she gave me a kiss. She swiped her tongue against my bottom lip, and I gladly granted permission. Satisfied with our little makeout session, she made her way to my neck and began harshly sucking on my skin. I let out an audible whimper, and I could feel her smirk against my flesh. She made my skin purple, and began playing with my chest, squeezing them. "I really like your boobs", she let out in barely a whisper. She brung her mouth down to my left boob, and began sucking on my nipple, and gave my hickies all over it. (i didn't know what other term to use then boob) Soon after, she gave my right boob the same attention. Pleased with her work, she dragged her tongue down my stomach, and stopped at my aching core. I started bucking my hips against her face to get some kind of pleasure, she responded by slamming my hips onto the bed. She gave me sweet, small, kisses on my inner thighs, ignoring the part where I needed her the most. Finally, she brung her head down to my dripping pussy, and slowly blew on it. After what seemed like an eternity of teasing she attached her mouth to my clit and started sucking. I let out a breathy moan. She speeds up her pace, paying close attention to my reactions. "More", I let out in a moan. Complying to my statement, she slowly added her middle. Thrusting in and out, she kept strong eye contact. Rolling my eyes back as she added her ring finger, I broke eye contact. As her movements came to a halt, I looked down at her in confusion. "Look me in my eyes while i fuck you mama" she stated with a straight face. I nodded, wanting to feel the pleasure and satisfaction she previously gave me. As she continued, I let out a loud moan while struggling to keep staring back at her. I saw her smirk against me looking at my state. Her smirk sent vibrations down my spine, causing me to moan louder. To add to the pleasure, she started moaning along with me. "I'm close",I said. "I know mamas", she responded. Adding a third finger and pumping at an inhumane speed, I came undone on her face. After helping ride out my high and cleaning me up, she chuckled. "Ready for round 2 baby?" I sighed, knowing I was in for a long night.

Im pretty proud of this
A vote would be nice
make sure to eat and drink