"it's a deal, dickhead" | 1 |

Trigger Warning: This story contains depictions of violent themes. If you are uncomfortable or triggered with topics such as r*pe, ab*se, h*rassment; i'd advise you not to read this story. Slurs are used in this story.

You have been warned.

This story is purely fictional and used for the entertainment of readers. Do not reuse this story or publish any parts of it as your own.

Question one, why did you do it?

Because of her stare..

What was in her stare that drove you to this crime?

....

We need you to answer the questions in order to continue on with your sentence, Mr. Duvell.

And if I do continue? It'll only help you, detective. But, what's in it for me? Years in a cell because of her, that provocative stare.. It drove everyone insane.. She was begging for it! None of it was my fault!

She was assaulted and raped by a group of men, the autopsy shows wounds and burns on her stomach. The burns appeared to be caused by cigarettes, as there was evidence left on the crime scene. The DNA test shows that the saliva left on the cigarette was yours. Did you rape the victim?

...She fucking asking for it! She's nothing but a stupid whore! She got what she deserved. We wanted her, everyone did. So we took it into our hands to make her our bitch.

____

1

____

"Eth! Have you seen the new transfer chick?! She was totally checking me out in P.E.Dude i swear.." Carson bursted besides me while we were switching out our book in our shared locker.

'Was this idiot smoking..?' I thought , taking a whiff of the obnoxious scent of weed radiating off his clothes. I stayed quiet, ignoring his comment of the transfer student, obviously not interested in his idiotic and horny tendencies.