First meeting

PLEASE READ THE STORY  DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING!
--

Type: Fluff 

Setting: Highschool Au

--

Skeppy's person Pov

--

The bell rang, Finally, after 6 horrible hours school was out for winter break but we had a winter dance tonight witch of course we were all pump for. I don't really go out with anyone like in a romantic way to school dances I'm mostly in a large group of my friends just hanging out but this year I wanted that to be different.

The only problem is I'm single as fuck.

Yeah I do have girls asking me out all the time but they are never my type and my past experiences being with girls weren't the best. Maybe I should just go with friends again. I walk to my friends that were waiting for me.

"Yo wassup Quackity" I said to my friend. "Ayyy there's my man! Got a date?" He asked me. I sighed and shook my head no. "Well, that sucks because I GOT A DATE!" He exclaimed, "Yo bro really?!?" I said excitedly. "Yeah I was gonna go meet with him right now I just wanted to inform you before I kind of just left, and hey man if you find the lucky girl hit me up so we can all go together," He said as he walked away waving.

I sighed as I got my skateboard out my backpack I place it down as I got a text on my phone it was just from my mom asking what to buy from the store. I decided to text while skateboarding witch was highly dangerous but I've been skating for years now what can go wrong?

"OW," I said. I hit my head on a person?? I tried to look and see, my head was spinning as my skateboard went in the street and got snapped in half by a truck "Damn it" I said to myself. I looked at who I bumped into, I have never seen him before but he was differently a student here he had one of our school pins on his backpack. 

"OH MY GOD  I'm so so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and it was my fault you bump into me I'm so sorry" He apologized a million times

"Dude its fine it was my fault" I said as I help him get up I looked at his face he had one of the most gorgeous green eyes I've ever seen. "oh my goodness your skateboard it got snapped im so so so sorry for that how can I repay you! My house is down the street I can go get some money and re-pay you" He said as he tried to run to his house but I grabbed his arm before he can go.

"Dude really it's FINE that skateboard was gonna snap anytime as well and I have a new deck at home its fine," I said

"Are you sure I'll literally do anything for you I feel so bad!" He said. ''Yes I'm sure" I replied. I know it's creepy to keep looking at someone's face but his eyes are gorgeous.

"So you sure you dont want me to pay for the da-" I cut him off

"You wanna go out with me?" I said

I quickly covered my mouth, I'm so stupid I don't even know his name he could have a girlfriend! What if he has a boyfriend!

"Im sorry but what do you mean?" He asked

"Well you said you can literally do anything right? So will you go out with me, so a bit of context all of my friends are going to the winter dance with dates and I dont have anyone and look at you a perfect person to go out with so please just go out with me and say I'm your date" I said feeling so helpless

I feel really embarrassed right now

"Hold on. Skeppy diamond the most popular guy in school with girls asking him 24/7 wants to take me the kid who doesn't leave the library at all to the winter dance? Does that make zero sense" He said

"I just feel like I need a change you know? anywho is it yes or no?" I said

"I guess yes?" He said

"PERFECT! I'll meet you in front of the school by 7 pm here's my number by the way" I said as I gave him my number as he gave me his as well as I label him as 'One night stand' on my phone for jokes.

"Oh uh I'm Badboyhalo but just call me Bad for short" He yelled. I waved goodbye as I smiled my way home.

--

"And then that's how I met your father," I said to my 2 kids. "Ok I don't think you had girls left and right coming at you Sg'eppy" Bad said. "Whatever that's how I remember my high school experience" I complained.

"Daaaad were you a nerd back then?" My kid said to Bad

"Alrighty that's a good night to everyone," Bad said. I laughed as I gave my kids a kiss on the forehead and went to bed with my husband next to me holding hands as we sleep.

--