Only eyes for you

Hello everyone whoever reads this your awesome ^-^. This is my first werewolf story and I hope you all like it. Don't forget to vote, comment and fan.

Prologue

"Mommy where are we going?'' Skylar asked as she was being picked up by her mother. "Skylar dear, where just going on a little vacation away from daddy ok?" Skylar was then put into a taxi followed by her mother Jenna. Why isn't daddy coming with us?" Skylar's mother could see the hurt and curiosity in her daughter’s eyes, it pained her to lie to her about her about her father and who he really is, but she was just too young to tell her the hurt and pain she felt for being with such a man for all those years.

"Skylar, I and you are going to live with grandma for a while ok; daddy has to work for a really long time so was going to go visit her ok?" Skylar beamed at the thought of seeing her grandma again. It's been over two years since she's seen her grandma and now she will. Skylar doesn't remember much of her, she was only 3 the last time she saw her, but Skylar knew whenever she sees grandma her house always smells like cookies. She also remembered how she smelt the faint smell of lavender.

She started to get sleepy from all the excitment of seeing grandma, so she decided to go to sleep. Jenna was looking out the window thinking if her mother would let them stay. Yes, she disobeyed her, her mother was right John wasn't good for her. She thought he would stop, but he never did. Five years of her life wasted trying to please that man, trying to satisfy him and now she's finally done with his crap. Jenna closed her eyes shuttering at the thought.

A few hours later they arrived to their destination. "Um... ma'am?" Jenna started to stir in her sleep. "Ma’am was here, that'll be $125.00" the taxi driver said. A few moments later Jenna woke up fully and then started to wake up Skylar. "Skylar honey, you need to wake up were at grandma’s house. “Skylar immediately woke up. Jenna got their bags she packed and paid the man the money.  It was starting to rain. When she was done she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I hope she's home, I don't want Skylar to catch a cold.

Not that long after a small petite woman opened the door."Hel- oh it's you, Jenna what are you doing here?" Karal her mom said. Jenna swallowed hard and said "mother May we please come in I don't want Skylar to catch a cold" she said gesturing towards Skylar. Karal's eyes went in disbelief as her eyes looked down at the little girl. "You, can come in, but only because I don't want Skylar to catch a cold." Karla said scowling at her.

They came in and pit their things down. "Skylar would you like some cookies?' Jenna stared at her mother then said "Mother! it’s 12 o'clock at night you can't give her cookies she hasn't even had dinner yet!" Skylar covered her ears at her mother’s screaming, she hated when people screamed it reminded her when her parents argued. "Stop yelling your scaring Skylar." Karla half whispered half yelled. "Sorry, um... Skylar why don't you go upstairs and wait until diner’s ready ok?"

Skylar went upstairs into the guest room. "Well come on now we have some cooking to do" Karal said as she went to the kitchen. Jenna followed so after getting everything they needed in order to make her families famous fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. The recipe has been in the family for over 60 years. When they were almost done Jenna went to go check on Skylar upstairs.

When she walked in the room Skylar was fast asleep. She looked so precious in her sleep her brown curls surrounding her small face. Jenna sighed and then tucked her in giving her a kiss goodnight.

"Skylar's asleep so could you save her some food for tomorrow?" She kindly asked her mother. "Whatever you say" Karal said mumbling though her food. "You know you didn't have to let us in." Karal stopped eating and looked at Jenna straight in the eye. " I only let you in because she was with you, don't blame it on me when you’re the on making them upset because you fell in love with that human and sacrificed everything in the end to get nothing in return.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo Cliff hanger i wonder what she meant by that?

Who is Skylar’s dad anyway?

Why did they run?

Comment vote and don't forget to fan Thanks for reading