Social Menace

Nolan Fletcher isn't bothered by his new school. He doesn't mind the uniform, the bullies, or the requirement that he join the club. He is, however, a little bothered when he found out that the Social Action Club he joined is just a cover for a revenge buisness.

Run by the mysterious Tyson Strazio, the members include athletic twins, a sweet faced con-artist, a Chihuahua loving tech genius. Together the group handles the rampant bullying problem- for the right price.

Locked, into their risky schemes, Nolan has to help them pull of their plans while evading capture by the police and the school. As a group of their angry victims starts to form to hunt them down, the Social Action Club is tasked with the biggest challenge yet: Save their own asses.

 As a group of their angry victims starts to form to hunt them down, the Social Action Club is tasked with the biggest challenge yet: Save their own asses

Written by: @Skene_Kidz
Status: Completed

I'm very much attached to the charecters in this book. Call me biased but Jen is one of my all time favorite authors on wattpad and all of her books are naturally loved by me. Since this one was my first from her, I absolutely love it. Definitely give it a try.