Chapter 3 - rock bottom

Noah's pov

I was nervous, not the type of nervous you feel when you're on your first date but it's something similar. this was our final game of the season for our final year.

I looked at the crowds and it was massive everyone in school colours and cheering and waiting for the cheerleaders to arrive. After about 20 mins the cheerleaders came onto the pitch but something was new, the new girl was on the team and she looked amazing you could see every curve on her slim petite body frame.

After the cheerleaders left the pitch me and the boys headed out onto the pitch and huddled up for ut game plan. We won, we finally won the last game for our last year here, after we all congratulated the other team we headed for the locker room.

~~~~~~~~ (time skip to Friday night)

It was finally Friday, mum and dad went out for a couple of days and left me to myself, so like anyone else I threw a party and of course, the whole school was invited.

When everyone was here the party was already started "Hey bro how's it going?" I heard someone asked as I turned around I saw Tyler in front of me "hey bro it's good what about you?" I asked as I fist-bumped him "it's going good" he replied "Tyler!" a girl shouted "hey man I'll take later, sister duties" the blond boy said and walked over to Sophie and someone I haven't met before.

"Hey, Noah!" a girl said and batted her eyelashes "erm hi," I said trying to get away from her, I finally got away from the girl that was trying to know me "someone help!" I heard someone scream from the bathroom next door, so I ran to the bathroom and seen a man trying to hurt the girl I didn't know was being grabbed so I grabbed the guy off of her which made her fall and hit her head.

"dude what the hell!" I shouted while punching the guy, I was angry, I hated when guys think they are in control over girls and think they can get away with it.

When I finished I lifted the unconscious body and took him outside "stay here" I said to the girl and she nodded. When I got the guy outside everyone stared at me with weird looks "what are yall looking at?" and walked out to the front garden and left the unconscious man there and I walked back into the house then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a medkit for the girl upstairs.

When I got back upstairs the girl looked in shock and scared so I asked her to follow me into my room and sat her down "are you okay?" I asked "I guess I didn't expect that to happen," the dark-haired girl said. I could tell she was trying to lighten the mood but I couldn't help but feel angry, I hate when people physically hurt girls it's just discussing "well your safe now" I said while cleaning up her cut.

"So what's our name, new girl," I asked and it looks like she recognizes me "you're that boy that tripped me up the other day aren't you?" the girl asked and i sighed "yeah sorry about that" i said while looking at the girl "my name's melissa" she replied. melissa, the most amazing name for a girl like herself. "I'm noah" i replied