Sue and Kat's Past

I looked at her in disbelief with her cold dark eyes staring at me in terror. Just then i saw Kat come in, She was stunned when she saw Sue. She yelled "Sue, I haven't seen you in such a long time!" Here i was just standing there with these twins both covered in blood and both scared.

"Um, Kat you didn't tell me you had a sister." I say to her, She looks at me and says "I am so sorry i haven't seen her in such a long time!" She squealed and jumped up and down. Next thing i know Ana, Mia, Kat and Sue are all in my room hugging each other. 'How long was she gone for?' I asked myself as i watched them from my bed.

After everything calmed down Kat started to look sad aagin. "Sue why did you leave me?" She asked her sister. "Because I couldn't take it anymore." That's when i came in, "Take what anymore?" She looked at me yet again with those cold lifeless eyes ans said "Our Dad."

About this time Kat was already crying, "Can I tell her?" Sue asked pointing to me. Kat got up from the chair she was sitting in and came over to me. "Bailey is VERY trustworthy, trust me." Kat said with her arm drapped over me.

Sue nodded and Started her story,

"It started when I was 3 years old, he would come into my room at night and touching me and Kat. Then it got worst when we hit about 12, that's when he started to actually rape us. When i was about 15 years old he did it to me but i couldn't take it anymore so when he was done i went ot my room took a razor and cut and cut until i had over 15 cuts on my arm, then i just layed there till i died, but Kat found me in time and they took me to the hospital, they had me on life support for about 2 months. When i woke up and got released from the hospital, I walked into my room, but my dad followed me and tried to rape me again, but i stop him and ran out the door. I had a bag packed already in the shed behind the house so i grabbed it and NEVER looked back. I tired to get Kat to come with me but She wouldn't come for some odd reason. That's why i disappeared for such a long time."

I could not believe what i had just heard, "Did he rape Kat to?" Kat nodded. I just stood there in shock at this story i had just heard.