We both want you

"I want the both of you." I said.
"Seriously?" Freddy asked.
"I want to try, I like both of you." I said.
"Well it settled. To the three of us." Foxy raised his glass.
"Two the three of us."

It turns out dating two people gave me some form of happiness. Freddy always knew how to make me laugh but loved to hear himself speak, meanwhile Foxy listened to me, however he was too serious. The fact that they live together made things more convenient.They both know how to make me feel beautiful and I time went on I found myself falling in love with them.

"Happy anniversary boys." I said.
"Happy anniversary." Foxy said.
"And a Merry Christmas to you too." Freddy said.
We laughed. "Freddy, set down and open your gift." I said.
"No, no. Ladies first." He said as they pushed their gifts towards me.
I wasn't going to open one before the other so I ripped them both.
Foxy got me a necklace and Freddy got me a coat.
"Thank you both for this." I said.
"Ha! she likes mine more what do you think about that, Foxy?" Freddy asked, playfully.
"No, I love them both." I said before I leaned forward and kissed Freddy and Foxy.
As they opened their boxes I turned off the lamp, only leaving the candle on.
"Huh, a blindfold?" Freddy asked.
"And handcuffs." Foxy said.
"Bertha, what is..." Freddy was about to ask before I removed my dress to reveal my linguire.

"I think you two have waited long enough

"I think you two have waited long enough." I said, walking upstairs. They soon followed me into Freddy's room.
I kissed Foxy and Freddy before I closed the door. I took turns helping them remove their clothing before I layer back.
My panties were removed before Foxy licked my vagina as rubbed Freddy's cock and he sucked my nipples.
After that we grabbed two condoms and I sat on top of Freddy while Foxy stood behind me.
Foxy put his cock in my vagina while Freddy put his in my ass.
Every time I kiss Freddy, I would kiss Foxy soon afterwards.
I could feel the difference between them. Foxy was more gentle while Freddy was more rough. He would smack my ass, leaving a red mark while Foxy would slowly thrust in and out of me. Both of them offered me pleasure.
"Oh Freddy... Oh Foxy... don't stop." I said.
Freddy kissed my neck while Foxy played with my breast.
Foxy would growl when he moan while Freddy would talk dirty.
"You like that, don't you baby?" He asked.
"Yes." I said, breathlessly.
I soon came from their shared pleasure.
I laid in between them while Foxy spooned me and Freddy laid his head on my chest.

Days later. I came by to visit Rochelle and the kids.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey, how are you and what's-there-faces?" Rochelle asked.
"Freddy and Foxy are fine... really fine." I said.
"If you introduce me I can see how fine they are." Rochelle said before she looked up at me.
"You did it with them, didn't you?" She asked.
"...hmm, yes." I said, we laughed.
"What are you two talking about?" Timmy asked.
"Timothy Mitchellson, what did I tell you, when adults are quiet children are..." She was about to continue.
"Are to be seen and not heard." Tilly said.
"But Mom!" Timmy said.
"We were talking about you birthday party!" I said.
They both gasped as if they thought we forgot. "Really?! Are we gonna get a party?!"
"You'll have to wait and see." I said.

The walk was short and as soon as they removed their blindfolds...
"SURPRISE!" We all yelled as confetti shot through the air.
"We get to have a party at your job, Aunty?!" Tilly asked, excited.
"Of course, silly. Now go have fun with your friends." I said as they ran off.
"I had no idea they had this many friends, I'm starting to think they wanted a big mess for you to clean up." Rochelle said.
"Let's worry about the mess later." I said before I went to get their pizzas.
"Alright, alright get ready. Chica, get the cake. Freddy, make sure your mic is ready. Foxy, get your guitar. Has anyone seen my keyboard?!" Bonnie yelled.
"Right here." Mike said.
"Thank you, Mike. Now...GO AWAY before the kids think something is wrong." Bonnie said.
"Relax, it's not gonna ruin the magic if they see a security guard not unless the power goes out." Mike said right before said power went out.
"Really Mike?" Bonnie asked.
"Oh c'mon don't even try to say this is my fault." He said before he turned on his flashlight.

"What the hell?"
"What's going on?"
"Yeah, what to the power?"

"Ladies, gentlemen, and children. Please calm down, we are fix the power." Mike said before he handed me his flashlight and he opened the electrical box.
"Something nibble on the cord." He whispered
"Well call an electrician." Bonnie whispered.
"It will still take hours for them to even get here." He replied.
Bonnie sighed, threw up her hands, and walked away.
"Do we have any candle's?" I asked.
"Yeah, for the birthday cakes, why?" Chica asked.
"Because we're going to need whatever light we can get." I answered before we got the candle's and lit them.
"What do you think?" I asked Mike.
"It looks like your niece and nephew are turning twelve hundred with all those candles but other than that, it's good." Mike said.
"Where still gonna need a distraction since there's no music." Freddy said before he and the others hopped off the stage and sung happy birthday to the kids.
"Hey kids, my phone's working, you want a picture?" Rochelle asked.
"Yeah! C'mon!" They both cheered before pulling Freddy, Chica and Bonnie's hands.
"Do you want to take a picture with Foxy too?" I asked.
"No." They said as Foxy backed away
I wanted to apologize but my niece pulled me along to take the picture. We all smiled together as Freddy sneakily put his hands around my waist.