Qichl

Many people from Earth don't believe in magic, and many people don't believe in civilizations outside of their own planet. The truth is they're wrong, multiple planets have civilizations on them, and a lot also have magic floating in the air. Qichl is a vivid example of both, a planet that humans could only dream about, but weren't lucky enough to be a part of.
The planet was created by a young lesser god. They filled it with life and light, but since it required too much energy to do so, they got tired after finishing and decided to rest on their own creation.
When they woke up, they found out their spirit had left magic floating around while they were sleeping. Every creature on Qichl could sense this magic, but almost none could use it or control it. The god decided to stay on the planet, blessing every creature with the ability to manipulate the magic around them. Almost every creature started to use this new power for survival, except for one, the elves. The god found them quite interesting, they looked like humans from Earth, but with pointy ears. The elves were kind of resilient about using the magic, and not many of them were interested in it. Some of the ones that were interested in it developed a device to control magic in a more delicated way, since their magic was erratic and unpredictable. The device had the same shape as their hands, and they would put them inside the device to channel their magic, and glowing rings would appear around their arms when they performed it. The six moons also took interest in the elves, and started to give the most magically extraordinary ones their own blessings, expanding their limits and granting them new powers, these elves were called the Enlightened Ones. Lots of magical elves started to desire the moons' blessing, so they created ceremonies to try luck with their own moon. Some of them tried a different approach, using strange methods known as dark magic, which corrupted them and gave them special powers, but losing their elemental power itself and leaving them with anger and regrets, living as the ones called Darkins.
The elves divided themselves in 6 different lands according to their elemental magic: Crikt, the Land of Fire; Bopeng, the Land of Water; Wozh, the Land of Air; Kramn, the Land of Lightning; Laiben, the Land of Nature; and the Land of Earth that's been hidden for so long it's name was forgotten and it's existence was doubted...