Going Around the Village.

It was morning and I was so excited. I took a shower and went to my room to look for something to wear to meet with Ban. I found the outfit and put it on 

I was happy with the clothing choice I had picked out

I was happy with the clothing choice I had picked out. I hear knocking on the door and I run down stairs and open It, It was Ban. "Hey." Ban says smiling. "Hey Ban!" I say smiling hard. "Your outfit looks cute today." Ban says. "Thank you..." I say blushing. 

We walk out and there was a lot of people here than there was yesterday, I was a little confused. "Excuse me Miss. Margaret why are there so much people here today?" I ask. "Oh Y/n, Its horrible. Children are going missing around now and people are scared to come into town to give us food and everyone is trying to buy the last of the food." Miss says crying. "Thats horrible.." I say sadly. 

Ban puts his hand on my shoulder, I look up at him and he smiles, I smile back at him. Someone whispered to Miss Margaret, and she looked at me with sympathy. "Y/n.... Cial has gone missing with all the other children." She says. "No..." I say tearing up. Cial was the child I took care of when he was abandoned by his parents. I fall to my knees crying my eyes out.