ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH .

Lady Hooligan Presents .

ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH.

Sonia Elana Henderson .

"Naw nia play it cool can't pop off like that." He tried to explain to me.

"Carlos I know what i'm doing." I said trying to get him out my way.

"Man no you don't Nia!" He said pushing me back in the house.

"I said i was gonna do it. LET ME DO IT!" I yelled frustrated.

"Man ian finna lose you cause you wanna be reckless and wild with this type of shit." He explained.

"I'm good bro let me handle this shit damn." I finally got passed him.

With car keys in my hand my thoughts ran crazy and his words repeated in my head. Specifically "Ian finna lose you." made me think to chill out. But i can't.

I put the key in the ignition and realizing my life is on the line. Only 17 making big moves for the big man. I didn't ask for this lifestyle and it didn't ask for me. More like it's a tradition.

I pulled up the store ready to make the play. I grabbed my mask pulling it over my head and having my gun tucked.

"Play this shit carefully Sonia" I spoke to myself.

I walked in the store ready to make play.

"I need the money and the drugs in the back right now." I said pointing the gun to his face.

"Okay,Okay I sorry!" He panicked but doing as i command.

He put the money in a bag and threw it at me. He no ran to the back I'm guess getting the drugs.

A one man job ,, well a one woman job i should say. I heard sirens going but i couldn't leave i needed the drugs.

The sound gotten closer ,, I couldn't take no chances. I grabbed the money and went to the car pulling off in full speed.

"Please pull over the vehicle!" I heard behind me. I fucked up and I mean big time.

I gotta give big man the money or else thats my ass. I had to think quick and on my feet. With the 12 hot on my trial i was able to ditch the money in the alleyway.

Driving farther and farther from the destination where the money was located. I finally pulled over.

Helicopters and about 10 police cars on me right now. Am i scared ,, hell ya but i'm not showing any type of emotion.

I hopped out the car my hands high. The police man stopped and got out his car.

"You are under arrest anything you do or say will be held against you in the court of law." I giggled as he handcuffed me.

He put me in the back of the police car. I sat there reminiscing of Carlos words. " Ian finna lose you."

He didn't technically, but me getting put behind bars aren't any greater either. He knows the type of life we live. He runs it for christ sakes.

Maybe he just didn't want me in it. I know it'll hurt him seeing his Nia behind a glass window. It is what it is and you can't turn back time.

I looked up at the sky outside the window. Making me look down at the necklace my dad gave me. Memories of us together ran through my head.

" All Praise To Allah ."

-

Yall Fwi? 💌