INCARCERATED

Sonia Elana Henderson

ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH .

He the police takes me to a juvenile detention center. I mentally rolled my eyes. Yet i'm scared of what Carlos might say.

After doing all of that extra stuff I now was given a white tee - shirt and a orange jumpsuit.

This really doesn't complement my fair skin tone. This is some bullshit. Plus its too fucking big.

After i put on the jumpsuit they handcuffed me again and was leading me to a cell. I had my things in my hand. Such as pillow and blanket.

"This your cell and your cell mates ms. Henderson enjoy." The police man said.

I walked in a little causing him to close to cell door and locking it at that. I mentally sighed thinking about what Carlos is saying right now .

It was two boys and a girl. One looked angry, the girl looked to bubbly, and the other dude looked very interesting.

"OMGGGG finally another girl in here. Hi i'm Miyanna but you can call me Yanna." She stuck her hand out for to shake.

I didn't want to be rude. " Sonia." i said flatly.

"Omg you were the one in the high speed chase last night!" she said.

I gave a flat straight face.

"Well this is Santana and Kj." She pointed at the boys.

The angry looking one. He was Kj he looked dead at me and i looked at him making intense eye contact.

I broke it stop giving a fuck at the point. "Where i sleep at." I bluntly asked.

"Your in the bunk above me!" Yanna said happily. He voice is so squeaky and annoying Jesus.

I made up my bed and went up the bunk above me. laying down staring at the celling. Missing my brother and my little nephew at home.

"why were you on a high speed chase." Santana I'm guessing asked.

"Grown folks shit." I bluntly said.

Im all honesty i looked older than yanna and santana. Kj looked about my age. I looked down at my neck touching my necklace.

I kissed it and crossed my heart.

" All Praise To Allah." I spoke lowly.

"All praise to who?" i heard Yanna ask.

"Allah is my dad." I said turning over going to sleep .

this incarcerated shit gone make me explode. I feel it now.