08

Two months after.

"Your tie is messy" Sunoo said. They're heading to the school right now.

"I don't fix it since I'm sure I'll ruin it later" Riki said and looked at his tie.

He doesn't really fix his tie. He'll tie it and let it loose and then he'll let the three buttons of his uniform opened. One of the reason why they called him the 'bad boy'.

"Tsk. You should fix it"

"I don't know how"

"Let me fix it for you, then" Sunoo said.

The both of them stopped walking, they're already at the gate of the school. Sunoo reached for Riki's tie to fix it. While Sunoo is busy fixing the tie, Riki is busy staring at his step brother.

"There you go" Sunoo said and tapped Riki's chest lightly after.

"Oh, done?" Riki asked, shocked. How can he fix it so fast?

"Yeah, it's done. Now let's go" Sunoo pulled Riki inside.

On their way inside the main building, Jungwon approached Sunoo.

"Hey, Sunoo hyung!"

"Jungwon-ah!"

"Are you busy? I need help with something" Jungwon asked, his face full of worries so Riki and Sunoo got worried as well.

"What happened, Jungwon hyung?" Riki asked.

"Well, uhm.. okay, come closer 'cause I don't want someone else to here us" Jungwon said and pulled the two on one side. Sunoo and Riki leaned closer to hear Jungwon's words clearly.

"S-so uhm.. fuck, I don't know how to start, shit. Anyways *ehem* it's between Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung. Something came up, it was a big problem especially for the two of them.."

"Lover's quarrel?" Riki asked.

"No, more than that"

"Don't tell me they broke up!" Sunoo whispered shouted. Jungwon glared at him so Riki immediately covered Sunoo's mouth to keep him quiet or else Jungwon would kick him in any second now.

"They did not you bish! Jake hyung is moving out!"

"Did he got expelled?!" Sunoo asked after shoving Riki's hand away. Jungwon gave him a death glare, a sign that he's about to kick him but luckily, Riki noticed it. Riki moved Sunoo on his other side and covered his mouth once again. Jungwon sighed after speaking.

"Let's talk about this at lunch" Jungwon said.

"Alright. Bye bye hyung" Riki waved.

"Hey, we should go with Jungwon now!" Sunoo said. His voice was muffled since Riki's hand is still covering his mouth. When Riki realized it, he moved his hand away.

"See you at lunch, then" Riki said. He was about to walk away but Sunoo grabbed his bag and pulled him back.

"And where do you think you're going, Mr. Cheolsoo?"

"I'll just go to Nicholas hyung and Taki"

"Oh, alright. See you at lunch!" Sunoo said and immediately ran to follow Jungwon.

Riki then headed to their spot. When he's about to reach their spot, he saw a group of girls dragging another girl. It was close to their spot so he decided to follow. The girl being dragged looked familiar too.

The girls stopped at the back of them school (not on Riki, Nicho and Taki's spot). Riki gasped quietly when he saw that Konon is the one whose being dragged.

Konon tried running away but the girls held her in place. Two girls are holding both of her arms and wrist then another two girls are holding her ankle while she's facing the other girl, maybe the leader of the group.

"Why do you always answer the teacher's question?! Why do you always perfect the quizzes and seatworks?! You always want to get the teachers' attention!" The girl shouted and held Konon's face harshly using her hands.

"It's not my fault that I'm smart and you're not!" Konon shouted back. The girls are shocked by how she talked back, she's really something.

"You and your sister doesn't belong here!"

"And why not?! Both of us are smart. Not like you girls who always wants a fight but can't do good in class" Konon said and rolled her eyes. Konon tried kicking the girls and moving her arms so she can run away.

Because of what Konon said and did, the girls tightened their hold. The holds are way too tight, it left red marks and scratches because of their nails dugging on Konon's white skin.

Riki had enough. He immediately walked towards them.

"Let go of her" Riki coldly said. The girls were frightened and immediately let go of Konon and pushed her, making her fall on the ground and leaving scratches on her knees.

"If you touched her or Sola again, don't show yourself infront of me or else you're dead" Riki said. The girls nodded and apologized then immediately ran away.

Riki sighed and helped Konon stand up. Konon removed all the dirt on her skirt and Riki just stood there.

"Thank you.." Konon said.

"No problem. Come with me to the clinic"

"I can go by myself"

"Just follow me" Riki sternly said and walked away. Konon sighed and followed Riki.

Both of them were quiet. No one dared to start a conversation. The girls in the hallway gave Konon a glare and Konon being the brave and savage girl she is, she glared back.

They entered the clinic and the nurse who assisted Wonyoung last time is also the nurse who's treating Konon's wounds.

"This will hurt a bit" The nurse warned. Konon just nodded and watched the doctor but she hissed in pain after the thing that the nurse is holding made a contact with her wounded skin.

"Does it hurt?" Riki asked. Konon hissed once again. Riki offered his wrist so Konon held onto it.

"Others offer their hands, why would you offer your wrist?"

"Just shut up and hold it" Riki said. Konon chuckled and held Riki's wrist tightly. This time, Riki is the one who hissed.

"It hurts!" Riki whined.

"Then you shouldn't offered it for me to hold, stupid!" Konon said. Still, Riki didn't moved away and let Konon hold his wrist. Riki sighed when she held it tightly again, he removed Konon's hand away from his wrist and held her hand instead.

The nurse just chuckled at the two bickering.

"Are you perhaps siblings?" The nurse asked while treating Konon's wounds on her knee now.

"No, hell no" Riki said. Konon gave him a 'excuse me?' look.

"I'm way too handsome to be his brother"

"You look like each other tho" The nurse stated, making Konon laugh.

"That means I'm pretty" Konon said. Riki just gave him a 'ew what the fuck' look.

They spent a time inside the clinic since Konon had a lot of wounds that needs to be treated. Good thing they arrived inside their own classroom before the class starts.

:)