Chapter 8: Answers

3rd Pov

Kiba and Freed are facing off against each other in the rain. Freed is laughing like a madman while Kiba is seen with a true rage in his eyes. Freed lunges forward, ready to kill.

Freed: TIME TO DIE!!

Kiba matches his lunge and the two lock swords. While Freed is easily holding Kiba back, the blonde knight himself is struggling against the rogue exorcist and the holy sword.

Freed: Hasn't anyone told you to heed the faces you make? We wouldn't want our pretty little prince getting stuck that way, now would we? Luckily, Excalibur isn't picky! IT'S SIMPLY HUNGRY FOR YOUR BLOOD!!

Kiba breaks the lock and pushes Freed back.

Kiba: That's enough Freed!

Freed: Now there is a tone of voice I never thought I would hear come out of you. GOOD JOB!!!(Joker laugh)

Kiba; Holy... ERASER!

Kiba summoned his Holy Eraser in an attempt to destroy the Excalibur in front of him, but its holy energy was too powerful and destroyed Kiba's sword instead.

Freed: That was cute, you win some, you lose some. Nice try, kid. (Joker laugh)

Kiba: Whatever, it was just a test, I wanted to see if that sword was real. Thanks for giving me the license to destroy you AND YOUR SWORD!

Kiba once again lunges at Freed and delivered a flurry of attacks. bur Freed was able to block each blow, making comments that simply served to enrage Kiba more with each strike. Freed counterattacked and delivered a slash to Kiba's right arm, causing the knight to scream in pain and fall to his knees.

Freed: Awww, looks like someone forgot to warn you: This holy sword absolutely despises devils.

Kiba: Shut up! I'm not done yet!

Kiba swept Freed's legs out from underneath him and the exorcist fell to the ground.

Freed: Ugh. THAT'S CHEATING!

Kiba had not listened to him and created another sword and attacking again.

Kiba: THAT'S WHAT DEVILS DO!

Freed managed to roll out of the way right before Kiba hit him and got back onto his feet and stood off against Kiba.

Freed: Nice move, kiddo. (Magic circle appears by ear) Hmm, oh shit.

Kiba to this moment while Freed was distracted to try and finish it, but Freed was faster and dodge the strike.

Freed; I hate to cut this short, but someone more important is calling. It's been fun, but THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

With that, he threw a small pellet on the ground, and Kiba was blinded momentarily. When the light died down, Freed was gone and Kiba was standing alone in the pouring rain.

______________________________

Timeskip-Morning-Hyodou Residence

The alarm went off in one of the rooms, telling its occupant, or rather, occupants, it was time to get up for the day. Our demigod protagonist opens his eyes, noticing the feeling of soreness, and looked to his right. A naked Rias was to his left, still sleeping soundly. He looked to his left and saw an equally naked Asia, also asleep. It took him one more split second to realize that they were both snuggling up against you. (Y/N) gave a sigh as he tried to get out of their grasps, but wakes them up in the process.

Rias: Good morning, (Y/N).

Asia: Did you sleep well?

(Y/N): Good morning you two, did either of you get uncomfortable last night?