Give my sister back!!

Hello! This is my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins, who were simply attempting to travel to the next world, looked above them to see a massive portal opening up as if to stop them from leaving. From the darkness inside emerged a mystical being, walking gracefully on air to face them.

"Outlanders. Your journey ends here"

This unknown god gave the impression that by no means would she let the travelers proceed. The siblings shared a glance of determination before the girl spoke up.

"Who're you?!"

"The sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now." replied the god, while forming some magical powers in her hand. Right then, a massive red cube shot up from underneath the twins, as they flew up to escape. The two of them formed their wings and swords midair and coordinated their movements to launch a unified attack against this god, dodging massive cubic vines being flung at them from everywhere. In the end, they both flew in from opposite sides, swords out, ready to attack.

However, the sustainer of heavenly principles managed to contaminate both of their swords. One of the twins saw this and let go immediately, flying backwards to maintain distance. His sister was not as lucky. She gets captured by this unknown god's powers and becomes imprisoned in the cubes, ending up in the god's hands. 

"Lumine!" cried out the boy. His sister was now being held in the god's fingertips and she seemed to let her guard down. Upon seeing this, he bursts into a fit of rage, forms another sword in his hands, and flies directly behind the god to launch a final attack. A huge explosion forms and the boy can hardly see anything. But as the smoke clears, he sees that he too has been captured by the god. As the cubes formed around him he yelled out one last cry.

"Wait don't go! Give my sister back!!"

And just like that, the god took away his sister.
Some kind of seal was cast upon him, and he lost his power.
So while they used to travel from world to world, they are now trapped in Teyvat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long ago was it? I don't know. But I intend to find out" said the boy, who goes by Aether. He stopped staring into space to look at his little companion before smiling.

"When I woke, I was all alone, until I met you two months ago" he exclaimed, smiling halfheartedly.

"Yeah Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise Paimon likely would have drowned" replied the little flying kid.
"So Paimon will do her best to be a great guide! Let's get going!"

The two of them started walking away, leaving the little beach they were at and entering a whole new mess of issues for the two of them to figure out.