graduation.

7:45

"you don't touch me the way that you used tooooo"

"JHE' stfu with allat hollin " my mama yelled! Don't hate ma appreciate i yelled back !
My graduation is literally in 6 hours and i have yet to do shit ! my hair appointment is @9:30 and my lash appointment is right at 10:45 as long as mimi can slay in a hour i'm good.

9:00

I applied my lipgloss and walked out the door kissing my moms goodbye' My appointment is in 30 minutes so i should get to her house right on time!

Before i head to mimi house i gotta pick up my main bitch !

9:10

"HEYYYY BITCHHHH mya yelled opening my car door "bitch you loud for no reason yo neighbors prolly think we ghetto asf.
"guh fuck them folks" she mumbled
Once we left ha house we headed to mimi house until this fat hoe seen a mcdonald's!

9:26

By the time we left mcdonald's i was already late asf', "BITCH YOU OWE ME " i yelled if it ain't one thang it's another, i can't even be to mad at ha because them mf fries was bussss!

9:34

we pulled up to mimi house and noticed that it was hella cars in they yard ! I spoke and kept it pushing it was mya ass being friendly! "HOE YOUS VERY LATE" mimi said as i opened the door . mimi you know mya ass bout fat as a mf cow , i had to stop at a mcdonald's like 10 minutes from here !"where she at "
mimi asked looking confused asf she outside talking to some nigga i have never seen a day in my life. mimi imma need you do hurry up and slap that lace on because i can't be late my lash appointment i mumbled .

 mimi imma need you do hurry up and slap that lace on because i can't be late my lash appointment i mumbled

10:17

My hair is done FINALLY i love mimi but ha ass can talk and i mean a lot!

My lash appointment is in about 26 minutes or something the girl live right up the road from my cousin jayda house so i decided to drop by to see if she was ready for graduation. "HEYYY JHE" she yelled i hit ha ass with a dry ass hey girl when i realized that she never texted me back about my titi being sick,cancer is a big curse my family can't get over so it's important for me to know how my aunt and nem doing.

10:40

i made it to my lash appointment about 5 minutes early because i definitely could not afford to be late to this to. I just realized that mya ass stayed at mimi house for that nigga what a thot i thought as the girl started on my lashes

11:36

Once i was don't i stopped at waffle house and got me and my little sister something to eat i didn't get my mama nothing because her picky ass didn't want waffle house . One thing about me i'm gone make sure my mama and sister straight because where tf would i be without them. Mimi ass been blowing my phone up about some nigga who had his eye out for me but in my opinion niggas ain't shit so i been blowing her off .

12:38

Since i done made it home and i have some spare time i decided to read mimi texts..

sisterfromanothermister🧸.

11:20-bitchhh this nigga want youuu
11:38-text me back bitchhh you need a mannnn
12:30-you wanna see what he look like?
12:41-omg mya damn,but yes!

12:43

                                          12:47-ohhh bitch slide his snap!12:50-@imhim_kj12:52-preciate it👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

12:50-@imhim_kj
12:52-preciate it👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

12:59

I put my phone down feeling good asf that a nigga this good looking thought i was cute! I've went to all of my appointments and now i just gotta change .

1:18

When i got out the shower i realized i needed to be at the school early to take pictures, our actual graduation isn't until 7 so once i'm done with these pictures i can rest and think about my future.

1:34 s

I finally got dressed.

I headed to the school and y'all wouldn't believe who tf i sawwwww !It was the kj nigga , but he was talking to some bitch so i walked past his ass but he saw me fs! Before i could make to the door of the school i felt someone breathing on my neck

It was the kj nigga , but he was talking to some bitch so i walked past his ass but he saw me fs! Before i could make to the door of the school i felt someone breathing on my neck...it was kj ! "Mya didn't tell you who i was?" I replied with a oh she did and went into the building! Even though i'm not interested for real he is fineee. After pictures i seen him hugging on a bitch so i walked past and mumbled "you couldn't have been to interested " "WAIT TAKE MY NUMBER FIRST HE YELLED". I didn't know wtf to do so i just...

lmk what y'all thinking this is my first time ever writing my own story so yeah,stay tuned and how y'all like my face claims?

see y'all in chapter 2🧸💕.