Too Many Clichés *Chapter One*

Hello there! So this is the sequle to Just One More Tour. If you haven't read it then go read it before continuing on. Alright, are you guys ready for this? I have no idea how it will turn out but I'm hoping this goes well. Without further ado here is the first chapter:

Andy's POV:

The months leading up to the birth of my first born were a bit hectic. Explaining what was happening to my parents and the guys was rather difficult. I didn't want to make Juliet out as bad mother( She was abandoning her daughter) but it worked out for Ashley and me. According to Juliet 'It was an offer she couldn't pass up.' I was just glad I was getting my daughter. Ash and I couldn't decided on a name. I wanted to name her Samantha while he preferred Melanie or Charlie. In the end we decided to go with Charlie Rose. With a month before Juliet's due date we were panicking. We had Jinxx and Nami help paint the babies room. The room turned out well but by the time they finished, Nami and Jinxx were covered from head to toe in purple paint. Jared, Bella, and CC put together a baby shower. That's were we announced the name of the baby. We also told everyone the last name would be Purdy-Biersack. That was the day Ashley Purdy officially proposed to me. Ash slid down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

A/N: Hello Beauties. The next chapter may or may not be third person and will be Ash proposing and many more tricks. So this the start of my next book. I would like to thank everyone who commented and if your name was not used for this particular little girl does not mean it will not be used later*wink*wink* I should probably edit the other book but I am extremely lazy. I'll get someone else to do it.