School is Back.

Majority Rules
*5 years later*

Third Persons POV

Bright and early on a Tuesday morning in early September, everyone seemed to be happy, excited, and nervous. Nami and Jinxx were dressing Sam and Natalie for another year of school. They bounced around the house, full of energy even though it was early.
At her house, Charlie was dressing herself. Her first day of fifth grade. She was afraid. She wasn't exactly normal. She was deaf. And as a hearing girl so politely pointed out, she didn't have a mom. She had two dads. The hearing girl moved her mouth weird but Charlie could read her lips for the most part. Her dads wanted to take her out of the hearing school. There was an all deaf school about a half hour away. But Charlie sucked it up and told her dads that she wanted to stay in her awful hearing school. She insisted that it wasn't that bad. Her interpreter was cool. It was an inside joke. Nami was her interpreter. It was fun for the most part. But Nami wasn't there when the girl said those things to her. Nami was only in class. Not on the play ground. Or at lunch. That's when her break is. The teachers that watched the kids at recess knew enough ASL to get through that half hour. The real reason she was staying was Cherry. Cherry was in her class. They didn't want to split up the only deaf kids in school, so they had the same teacher. Charlie didn't want to leave Cherry and Cherry refused to leave the hearing school. Cherry would never admit it, but she felt like going to a deaf school was something a failure would do. Those were the kinds of things she read on her parents lips. Cherry wanted Charlie to go to the deaf school. Not because she thought Charlie was a failure. She knew Charlie didn't deserve this. Charlie was sweet and an easy target. Cherry had a mean look about her. She was deaf and afraid to talk, despite her speech lessons. She just glared. People started to leave her alone. But they still picked on Charlie. Little Charlie Rose.
It seemed that all the old friends were up today. CC and Jake adopted a little boy, Adam. Adam was starting his first day of Kindergarten. CC was scared and Jake a little emotional but they knew Adam would be okay. Bella and Jared had a little one of their own. They had a little boy too. David. David was three. Bella was now 23 and she had the little family she always wanted. David was a morning boy and was up even though he took afternoon preschool classes.
Back at the Purdy-Biersack household, Charlie put on a head band and decided she was ready. She let Ashley help her with her backpack. She let her dads fuss over her before they decided she was fine. She bit her lips and let them lead her out the door. She wasn't excited. Not really. Just scared.

A/N: I was really happy about Gay Marriage being legalized in all 50 states so here's an update. Next chapter will be fifth grade them I'm skipping 4 years. She's 10 okay? And there's a little bit about everyone. Hope you enjoyed.