/ / i n t r o / /

They say that not everything happens over night. They lied. Things happen overnight. A lot of things. People die. Babies are born. Life is created. Jobs are given. Jobs are destroyed. Goals are completed. Goals are ruined.

But with even knowing what comes from things happening over night I never thought this feeling, I don't know what to call it, would be "felt" as many say. This feeling is what got me in this whole mess, and I don't know how to get rid of it. I have never been the person to ever get what they want. I had to work super hard for anything I wanted. Although this has nothing to do with anything I've said so far, so many things will make sense.

College is not as easy. Well it kind of is. I mean pros is having to pick your own classes and stuff like that. I was never one to tell secrets, and as college started I found myself to be even more guarded. The people I talked to were really something.

When I first met him I felt amazing. I liked him. The way he spoke to me was amazing. He spoke to me as if I was an equal. All my life I prayed for someone like him, but like every other story I didn't get him. We were friends. Really close friends, skipped classes all through high school and I met him middle school, briefly that was, and of course he didn't know that.

I always wonder why I ever thought it would be okay to move out at nineteen, although my parents told me if I wanted to move back home I could. I, like any other college kid, wanted to prove not only to themselves but their parents that I was able to live on my own. Not really by my own but you know. I live with my older brother and a couple of his friends. Three of his friends, I've known his friends since I was small, so I do say they are my "other" brothers.

As for me I am Makenzie, and I was in the percentage of high school graduates that skip a semester of college. I only did that because it was necessary for me to do so. Sitting outside and feeling like you are invisible is my forte. My ex best friend moved, and I am glad inside. That's him by the way. Like I said previously he is the one that makes me feel like that. I am so used to being friend zoned it is not even funny. At least college is okay so far.

College suits me...