🐚 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 🎀 🐚

In a big, massive, and quiet prison. There lived a girl named Princess with other people too. They're police officers. "Uh, Doge King, why are you wearing that?" Princess asked. "It's a preparation... For someone." He blushed. Pillow grumbled, "Remember, Willow is a criminal... she can't be yours." "I know but, I just wanna hang out with her." Doge King replied. While the two boys argue, Doggy walks inside to check the police officers if they're ready for the party. Princess tried to distract him. "Uhh... Doggy, I think you should get a shower." She stuttered. "I already did...Why? Do you wanna shower with me?" Doggy smirked."No...Of course not I just thought you didn't take a bath." She nervously answered. Capt interrupted, "Uhh... Doggy you, have to see this." "Capt! I told you not to tell." Princess sighed. "Well, you didn't say it to him clearly." Sofia modeled. Doggy took a look at the two boys then shouted, "You kiddos! Prepare yourself for the party or... else you won't get any cake!" "Yes, sir." Doge King and Pillow saluted. After the "preparation" and chit chats, the party has started. Beautiful white, blue, purple, and pink lights lit up. Party balloons we're scattered. Confetti popped up. Everything was just beautiful. "What's this party for?" Willow asked. "It's for the 41st Anniversary of the station." Doggy smiled. "But I'm a criminal... why invite me?" Willow thought. "Even though...As long as we keep an eye on you." He modeled. Willow rolled her eyes, "Okay, okay." She irritatingly replied. "Omg, it's Willow!" Doge King excitedly shouted. "Not this again..." Nselcho sighed. Pillow and Doge King raced to reach Willow. "Muahahaha! I got her first." Pillow smiled. "Aww...I-," But before Doge King could finish his sentence, Princess went on stage and said, "Welcome to our 41st Anniversary of ours station! Today I will be singing and... we will play games with prizes. I hope everyone will have fun!" "Yeah, I hope so..." Willow sighed still, looking at Pillow hugging her. "Hey, you don't have to be sad besides, I'm here." Rash soothingly replied. Willow smiled and listened to the song that Princess's singing.                                                                                          

~Music~

After the party they said they're goodbye to their friends. It was an epic party! But Doggy wanted to stay with the cops so, they had a sleepover. "So... what do we do now?" Aaru (Hinglish booi) asked. "Sleep, of course!" Doggy sighed. "I wish the party would go on forever!" Pillow excitedly said. "I know but, we might turn to crazy, sleepy, drooling zombies." Capt chuckled. "It's better not to think about that... for now, let's sleep," Princess smirked. Every cop said their goodnight then slept except for Princess. "Hey, why are you still awake?" Aaru asked. "I'm just confused about my brother...He likes Willow but would let her be with Rash. I mean it's, painful to let someone go." She sighed. "I know but, let's think of sleeping first than those things...We need rest, though." Capt yawned. "Oooh, 2 boys talking to a girl, huh?" Sisee (SISEE241) bragged. "What's wrong with that?" Princess smiled with an angry face. "Oh, sorry! I'll sleep now." Sisee breathed in horror. "Lol," Capt chuckled. "Fine, fine, I'll sleep. Princess rolled her eyes. Then they all slept.