🍬 ⋆ 🍧 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 🎀 🍧 ⋆ 🍬

"Yey! It's morning." Draco (Draconic Slasher) smiled. "So...I guess we have to prepare for the flight." Princess sighed. "Another thing to do? I'm tired." Soham (STSsoham) yawned. Doggy stared at Princess in confusion, "We aren't going anywhere...it's Saturday and, we don't have anything to do." He replied. "Yeah, that's why we're going on a flight." Princess confidently smiled. "To where?" Draco wondered. "Why not go on a vacation in America?" Princess asked. "Who are we visiting? What part in America? Who invited you or us?" Nslecho had so many questions... on his mind that he... wishes she could answer but, no... she didn't. "Stop asking and, let's pack now!" Princess grumbled. All the cops packed their bags then went to the airport. It was kind of a hard time for her to think about what to do first and last. "Guys, she said we go to the airport, and now she texted us to come back to the house. What now? I'm so confused." Soham sighed. "Maybe she's just pranking us...What if there was no flight at all?" Sisee confusingly said. While the boys and girls talk about "the flight," Princess ran to them and said, "Sorry for the confusion but, no questions! Let's go now!" She said, not-too-happy-at-all. When they reached the airplane, they were directed inside the plane by two people. "Why almost all of us are cops in here?" Lia (XEuphcriqx or Soham's girlfriend) asked. "Sweetheart, I think it's because she reserved it for us first," Soham replied. "Yep, you're right," Princess smirked. "By the way, you guys really look cute together." "Thank you!" Soham and Lia replied. When they went to their seats. Princess was kinda or maybe a bit disappointed about who she was sitting with. "No, no, no..." Princess sighed. "I'm literally sitting with these two guys...I, mean can't I be just with my bro or a girl?" "Oh, so you're lesbian." Gleniel (Spaghetti Ghost) smirked. "Wha- Who said that?" Princess irritatingly said. "Joking, joking," Gleniel chuckled. She rolled her eyes then sat down in her seat. "So... Princess, what should I call you?" Aaru asked. "Idk...call me whatever you want." She replied. "Okay, meppy." He blinked. "So...where is your brother and Doge King?" Capt wondered. "Probably with Willow." Nselcho guessed. "Yep, they are." Princess sighed. "Aww, not this again," Sisee complained. "Guys, you know what? I'm just gonna tell you the story of my brother liking Willow." She smiled then sang.

                                      ~Music: Into her by Princess (original)~

"Wow." Gleniel complimented. "That was interesting." "I know...So your brothe-" But before Nslecho could finish, the speaker or pilot sent a message to the passengers, "Everyone, please sit down. We are in turbulence." "Ugh... I don't wanna sleep when there is turbulence in the plane and when I'm sitting with two boys at my side." Princess sat looking down. "Hey, you don't have to be like that. Besides, we are watching." Rick (Rick rewrite) modeled. "Yeah, like stalkers." Sofia laughed. After those "turbulence," finally, the airplane was smoothly moving. The speaker or pilot exclaimed, "We are doing good! Almost landing on America just a few minutes left. While waiting, please enjoy your meal." "Ooohh, pizza!" Bloxy (Mr. Bloxies) smiled. After a snack on the airplane. They finally landed in the country. "Welcome to America! ^ ^" Bunny smiled.