The Lingerie Incident || Jekyon

Based off of this image by @cancerousvillain on tumblr

     Now, if Henry Jekyll could even tell you as to why he owned these garments in the first place; He would, of course.  Yet the man had not even the slightest clue to himself as to why these were in his possession.  Maybe it was something Hyde did and he'd just missed it.

     Ever since Jekyll had found them — them being a corset of sorts and stockings, both of which were a pale blue — his curiosity had been piqued.  He wondered how someone like him would look in such attire.  Of course, Hyde hadn't stopped him — if anything he egged him on.

     That led him to now, as he doff his clothing and pull the stockings on.  He wasn't necessarily larger built, nor strong, but he smiled softly as the stocking hugged tightly around his thigh. 

     After he'd managed to get everything on he glanced at the mirror next to his desk — he'd brought it in after he'd begun brewing HJ-7 more frequently — and stepped over to it.  Of course, he wasn't doing this for crossdressing purposes; he simply wasn't that kind of man, but he would admit that he looked.. good.

     The pale blue complimented his skin, surprisingly enough.  His hands slipped over the fabric and up his chest before he ran them down his sides.  It was vulgar and rude, almost making him look like a prostitute, yet he ..liked it.  It gave him some sort of confidence that he hadn't felt before.  How strange.

Are you done feeling yourself up?

     Jekyll almost jumped out of his skin as he heard the cool voice of Edward Hyde.  Immediately, he backed away from the mirror and glanced off to the side — not wishing to make eye contact with his other half at the moment. He'd forgotten that .. that was possible.

    "Oh hush, Hyde.  You've done worse," the doctor hissed, stepping over to start to pick up the clothes he'd so carelessly strewn across the ground.

     I have, yes.  But I didn't expect to see the great Dr. Jekyll dressing as a woman!

"It isn't like that!"

    Yet you're aroused by this..

    As Jekyll started to pull the button down shirt over his arms he glanced at the mirror again, frowning a little before standing up straight.  He did look wonderful.. Quite wonderful. 

    As he stared for a moment longer, the sound of the door knob turning took a moment to register in his mind.  He gasped and quickly dipped under his desk, freezing as he heard footsteps travel into his study.  The doctor hoped that — whoever it was — would see there was no one and walk away.  Yet of course.. it got worse.

    "Henry?" called out Robert Lanyon.

    Oh, just his luck.  Jekyll winced as he heard his counterpart cackle distantly, a frown finding its way onto his face.  If Lanyon could just.. leave.. that'd be wonderful — The doctor didn't fancy crouching under this desk for a while.