Loki x Reader: Special Day For You

Warning: Making out and some suggestive talk.

(I hope you enjoy)

I wake up and stretch while making small noises "Loki?" I ask in a voice laced with sleep, I hear movement come from downstairs. I get up and put on my slippers then wrap my sweater around myself as I walk downstairs to the main part of the cabin Loki and I are staying at for a few weeks, the view is beautiful. I sigh happily while looking at the view then jumps when I hear a crash then a bunch of Asgardian curses being said, I rush into the kitchen area and stop when I see Loki cover head to toe in flour I blink and cover my mouth to stop from laughing at my husband who has a blank face on. He sighs heavily and brushes himself off "I was trying to surprise you with breakfast in bed for your birthday" he says while starting to clean up his mess "But instead I just woke you". I get down and starts helping him clean up "It's alright Loki, just means I have more time to spend with you" I respond while giggling a little then ruffles his hair to get the flour out, he laughs then fixes his hair then throws some flour at me "Take that snowflake!" He yells while laughing loudly, I laugh with him then throw floor back at him while ducking his throws, I squeal as a bunch hits me "Loki! you are a prince!" I yell while trying to find cover from the flour bombs that keep being thrown at me, I find a hiding spot behind the stools and stay as quiet as possible. "And? You forget I'm also the god mischief love" he says while prowling around the kitchen looking for me, I quietly get up and run across the kitchen when I think Loki has gone into the living room then squeal when Loki's strong long arms wrap around me and lifts me into the air. I giggle then look at him when he sets me on the counter. "Hi" I say out of breath he then smirks and crashes his lips into mine I instantly relax into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck loosely and play with his hair a little while he kisses my passionately and deeply, he runs his hands up and down my sides sending goosebumps all over my body and shivers that travel all the way to my toes, I sigh a little when he runs his tongue across my bottom lip trying to gain entrance I tuck in my lips and giggles a little as he growls at me then pulls away from my lips. I open my eyes and see his face "Oh dear, I'm sorry-" I say but it's too late he swings me onto his shoulder and starts walking back upstairs "I think we need to shower love, then maybe after a few activities we should take another" he says while snickering, I blush red "What about breakfast?" I ask while looking around, he snickers lowly "I don't plan on not eating love, I'm just going to eat you instead" he says then shuts the door to the bedroom with his foot.