Our little secret.

Camila's POV:

Hi I'm Camila Cabello, I'm 16 and I LOVE bananas. I'm a the schools beauty queen. Everybody loves me because I'm beautiful, hot, flirty and well, POPULAR. I get so much attention from the guys it's unbelievable. Even some of the girls have turned lesbian because of me. In my locker I've had from flowers to vibrators! Like woah, why a vibrator dude? But it's awesome because the boys drool over me, I found a guy in the boys toilets masturbaiting while moaning my name once. Anyway I'm off to school. I'm wearing a black short short skirt, white crop top, black high heels, my hair down in curls and eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, blusher and eyeshadow. Bye!
End of POV

Lauren's POV:

Hello, I'm the schools nerd. I get bullied a lot by the pops. Since 4th grade I've had a crush on Camila Cabello, she's just so hot. I got invited around once for homework and when I was round I put a camera in her room to watch her, that's okay right? But you'd never believe what I saw once, Camila Cabello fingering herself. It was so god damn hot. But yeah, I'm wearing black jeans, grey my chemical romance shirt and my doc Martians. For my hair it's just straitened. But bye for now.
End of POV

Lauren was walking to school but then saw Camila in her car driving to school, she stopped to drool for a second but then got shook out her thoughts by her friend Dinah.

'hey Lauren!' Dinah shouted.
'hi.' Lauren replied
'good night? Not for me, I had some of the pops banging on my window for homework' she sighed
'same here' she looks down ' I wish that we could be like them, like what did we ever do?'
'I don't know' Dinah shrugged.

At school

Camila's POV:
I was walking down the corridor, with everyone whistling and smirking at me when I got stopped by Normani.

'hey Mila!' she said
'hello, you okay? What do you want?' I softly replied as a guy walked past and squeezed my ass
'Austin Mahone will be starting this school....today!' she squealed
I gasped 'oooohhhh, another playboy' I smirked
She rolled her eyes 'but I want a go, I want a guy to flirt with' she pouted
I look around and point to many boys 'there's plenty here already, just have a go'
She sighs 'okay, I'll see you in Maths' she walks off

I walk to chemistry, which is my first class.

Thank you for reading, another chapter will be uploaded tomorrow. If you have any requests on what you'd like to happen in the next chapter then message me. ~ Amber.