Chapter 4

AN/ SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS. Art creds to birf on twitter.

"Let's get cleaned up." They said smiling. They fixed the clothes and went to leave before their phone rang.

"Hey bu..." Naka didn't finished before their eyes widened. "What about Yoshi?" They asked before they looked at Dabi. "I'm on my way." They hung up.

"What's going on?" Dabi asked frowning.

"The hero's took my best friend's son." They said and ran out.

Naka didn't wait to explain. They knew that the league  following them would draw attention, but they were gonna need help.

Dabi was right behind them followed by Toga and Twice then Compress and Spinner.

Naka burst through the back door to the shop and ran through the grow room. The panic they were feeling was suffocating.

"Bug!" They yelled and burst into the room where she sat sobbing.

Naka knelt by her and hugged her. "What happened?"

Kaitlin clung to Naka sobbing, "they know. They know and they took him."

Naka's blood ran cold at that, "how?" They asked quietly.

"They had a sidekick that could tell bloodlines. Yoshida ran away and the sidekick found him." Alyssa said quietly as the rest of the league showed up.

"Bloodlines?" Dabi asked frowning.

Naka sighed still holding Kaitlin. "I birthed Yoshida. He's my son by bloodlines. I couldn't take care of him and knew Kaitlin and Lyss would love him so they unofficially adopted him."

"Who was the sidekick?" Compress asked quietly.

"Yutan. He works with Hawks." Alyssa said, "he called Hawks who informed the commission."

Naka growls, "I'll get him back I promise." They kissed Kaitlin's head and let her go standing up.

"What are you going to do?" Dabi asked frowning.

"I'm getting their son back." They said and went to the small closet under the stairs. They opened it to show many many quirk infused weapons.

"Naka." Compress started before sighing.

"We'll need a plan we can't just walk in there." Spinner said frowning

"You four are not going anywhere." They said pulling on more than one weapon holster.

"Look. You will need help and ultimately we need you." Dabi said sighing and he shook his head, "so we're all going."

"I'm in charge Dabi." Naka said staring at him.

"And I'm crazier babe. Let's go." He said and turned to Compress nodding.

The magician sighed and pulled out the marbles with his and Toga's gear.

Naka sighed and looked at their friends, "close the shop up. I'll bring him back." They said before going back the way they came.

"Wait." Twice said. "Hawks approached me a few weeks back." He said slowly. "I can have him meet us with the kid."

"What do you mean, Twice?" Naka asked looking at him.

"Well he gave me his number and said he wanted to join us so I kept it in my phone..I figured it might come in handy." He said slowly

Naka nodded slowly, "ok. The abandoned factory in an hour." They said and walked out heading that way.

An hour passed easily and the door slid open to show Hawks' silhouette and the kid.