Just Another Day

Chresanto was waken up by the sound of gaging, as he got out of their king size chetah print bed and entered their bathroom. Which was decorated in blue and brown polka dots. Chresanto finds Mariah hovering over the toilet throwing up. Chresanto bent down and lightly rubbed her back.

"Are you ok" chesanto questioned rubbing his eyes as Mariah gained her strenth to stand up.

"Yea im fine, it must have been something I ate last night" Mariah said. While wiping remaints of vomit from her lips, and began to brush her teeth.

***Mariah***

My stomach was feeling quizey so I got out of bed quietly trying not to wake Chesanto. When I was able to stand up straight I felt dizzy every thing was spinning I was light headed and I felt as if i was about to puke I walked huridly to the bathroom before I knew it I was hugging the toilet, Good thing it was clean I thought to myself. and began throwing up. I herd heavy foot steps comming toward the bathroom it was Chres barging through the door. Chres bent down and lightly rubbed my back, " are you ok " he spoke sounding sleepy. As I gained my strenth to stand up I said "yeah it must have been something I ate last nigh ", as I wiped the remaints of vomit from my lips. I began to brush my teeth while chres got back into bed. Man im starving I said to myself as I walked down stairs entering the kitchen. I fixed brekfast. Grits, eggs, baccon, and toast, with a cup of orange juice. While I was busy stuffing my face whith food and scrolling through Facebook I hear chres coming from up stairs saying Mmm, something smells scrumptious,
"Yeah I hope you enjoy, im going to Londons house to hang out, dont you have work today"? Mariah questioned.
"Yeah at 11 o'clock so im about to get ready." Chresanto said.

Before I could say any thing or even exit the kitchen, Chres came up to me and intwind our hands and pecked me on the lips, " enjoy your day and I love you ", Chres said. "You too and I love you more ". Said Mariah as she grabbed her car keys and walked out. Mariah drove an all black Range Rover. Which was decorated in chetah print, with spinners.

"Nothing but real hittas only bad chicks only rich hittas only independent chicks only I got my real hittas here by my side only..." Mariah sang Only by Nicki Minaj while flying down the road going five miles over the speed limit.

***Chresanto***

" Yeah man this aint the first time she been throwing up all over the Damn place " Said Chresanto.

"Maybe she got some kind of virus or some Shit like that you feel me "? Chresanto's friend Marcus questioned.

" Ion know but im finna get to the bottem of this " . Chres added. " Ight bruh im about to clock up out of here Ill hit you up later bruh ight", "Ight bruh". Chesanto said while giving Marcus dap. They could barley hear each other due to all the loud construction work that was going on.
Chresanto started working on the house they were building on and went on about his business.

Later that night Mariah and Chersanto were liying in bed watching "Empire", it was an repeat so they didnt care for it much, chresanto broke the silence.

" Bae what's been going on with you "? he questioned but hesitantly.

"What you mean, nothing im just same old Mariah. Why you ask"?

"Because you just been acting funny, being so distant toward me, like im not good enough for you, talk to me baby please. I want to make you happy. Is it something im doing wrong"? Chesanto's eyes began to water. He knew he had to be strong so he held the tears back.

"I just... Mariah trailed off I dont know I just havent been feeling it lately its to much going on I-I dont want to talk about it. Mariah stuttered. Mariah was going through a lot she had no job, she'd been secratly sneaking around with her husbands brother jaccob and now she has been feeling sick. What more ?

"Ok ill leave it alone im not going to pressure you if you dont want to talk about it."

"Awww- Mariah was cut off with Chresanto's lips crashing into hers. Mariah kissed him back. It was very passionat and full of lust, Chresanto licked the bottem of her lip asking for enterance, she let him in as they wondered and explored each others mouth with their tongue. It felt like five minutes and it only lasted for one. Mariah broke the kiss as they both layed back against the head board gasping for air.
Ten minutes later they were sound asleep.