London

Hello , Mariah said abruplt.

"Hey babe what are you doing?" Chresanto asked.

"Oh... umm... nothing just waiting for you to get home im so lonely what time do you get off again"? Mariah questioned.

"Eleven o'clock tonight where doing some in door construction so."
Chres. Said wanting to come home now.

"Ok well im glad you called hopefully ill be able to talk to you when you get home." Mariah stated.

"Why you say that?" Chresanto Said .

"Because I might be sleep when you get home." Mariah said.

"Oh yeah that is late." Chres Said.

"Well im glad that you called im about to gp to London's house. Umm... dinner will be in the microwave and I love you. Bye. Mariah rushed.

" I love you to. Good bye.

It was around about three twenty two when Jaccob left. So Mariah decided to go to London's house to talk. Mariah was going through a lot at the time so she needed her friend to be with her.

On the phone

Mariah- hello.

Lindon- heyy Girly

Mariah- whats up, you home ?

London- yeah im pulling in my drive way right now.

Mariah seen London's all blue BMW pulling in her drive way she wasnt far.

Mariah- yeah im right her about to pull in now.

London- ok

Hang up.

Mariah unbuckeled her seat belt as she was pulling in. She steped out of her all black Range Rover. London was just opening the door, they both walked in. "So whats been going on with you?"
London said, conserned but softly.

Mariah sat crisscross apples sause on the white fluffy rug in front of London who was all ears.
"Well you dont know this but I had sex with chresanto's brother Jaccob. I dont know but im loosing feelings for Chres. Im not interrested in him any more. I want something new and Jaccobs just right. Mariah said feeling bad about her self.

"I feel where you come from but you should be having an afair with his brother. And plus yall are married you should have talked to him about the sittuation and im sure he would undestand but having sex with his brother... nahh not the right choice Mariah I know you way better than that" London said.

"I know I know... I just can't help it I want to be with Jaccob not Chresanto." Mariah said.

"So how long have this been going in with the two of you"? London Questioned.

"For about a year now. Is that bad"? Mariah questioned while playing/ fumbling around with her fingers.

"Girl what you think" London said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yeah thats bad. Im going to have to tell him but not now it's not the right time." Mariah said constiplaiting.

"Then when is ?" London questioned.

"I really dont know."
Mariah said.

"Well you need to think of something to get through this, ok." London said trying not to be dissapointed in her.

"Ok ok .... ill try. Mariah said.

***

When Mariah got home the cooked a big dinner. She made, Yellow Rice, Smuthered Pork Chops, Greens, Mac & Cheese and Corn Bread. She fixed Chresanto's plate and placed it in the microwave and then fixed her and went into the living room she turned the tv to some movie and got on instagram. After she was done eating she went into the kitchen cleaned the dishes and fixed her a nice glass of Coca Cola, she added some ice which made it get real cold and had water coming from the side. She made her way up stairs and layed down in the bed. And started to watch "Final Destination". Until she fell asleep.

***
I walked in just getting off of work it was dark and quiet. I assumed Mariah was sleeping. I walked up stairs quietly and found a sleeping Mariah. I walked over to the bed and gave her a soft kiss on he lips she moved a little and rolled over. I entered to bathroom and turned the shower on. I steped in, it was so warm and nice I lathered up my rag with some Axe Body Wash for men I washed and got out put on my boxers, T-shirt and a pair of socks. I walked down stairs heated my food up and ate. Dinner tasted great. After I got done I fixed me a ice cold glass of Dr. Pepper. I went back up stairs and crawled in bed. Mariah moved over making more room for me and I cupped my arms around her and went to sleep.