Chapter 1

From episode 1
Frankie is enrolling in High School herself and this is her first day. She is excited.

Maths is her first period. The principal is introducing herself to the class," This is Frankie. Frankie do you want to tell the class a little bit about yourself." "A little bit about yourself." Everyone started laughing except Barry,'She doesn't seem to be joking. Somethings up with this girl.' Frankie completes Lucia's equation that Barry has been so desperately trying to not correct himself.

Barry then sees Dayton go talk to the new girl. They both go to sit down. Barry then sees something interesting. 'Is that a charger port at the end of her neck. This girl Better not be with the Bat Man. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on her. She obviously is a robot but can I trust her I am Build.'

The end of the day
Barry grabs the Build Phone and proceeds to turn it into the bike and grabs his helmet. He gets on the bike and drives off.

He then sees a Smash and proceeded to run at it. He kicked it and told the people near it,"Go. NOW!!" They all then run off.

Barry then grabs the Rabbit and Tank Fullbottles and the Build driver,"So shall we begin the experiment."
(Build RabbitTank Henshin)

Cue fight scene
Grabbed the Build sword (don't know the name of it) and slashes the monster. He punched it and decided to change it up. "I need something stronger and more defensive. Ah ha." He pulled out the Gorilla and Diamond Fullbottles.
Cue Build GorillaDiamond Henshin

When he is already henshined he says "Build Up." Instead of Henshin. When changing forms.

The Smash then shot at the monster but Build deflected it and then punched him with the Gorilla arm. The monster fell back a few feat. "Time to end this experiment."
Cue finisher
(Watch Build to know. I can't remember it and I can't find a video on just that form).
The Smash died. A bystander than asked,"Who are you?" "I'm a scientist with no memory. Call me Kamen Rider Build."
He then drives off home. No one knows he lives alone and he attends to keep it that way.

He saw Gaines she looked like she was short circuiting 'Oh no.'

He got a call from Kingston saying he officially excepted him into the research of the cube causing Barry to scream with joy. He can also investigate E.G.G whilst he is there as he suspects something suspicious going on with that company in general.

Tomorrow is a new day. He needs to remember to act like he doesn't exist tomorrow.