NSFW Alphabet: Sanemi Shinazugawa💨

⚠️NSFW! mature content in the chapter so please do not proceed if you are uncomfortable with this or under 18!!⚠️

🦋A/N: okay so when I first saw Sanemi I was like ew wtf he's scary and where r his eyebrows??? But now I'm shamelessly so obsessed with him ☺️

A= Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
You wouldn't think he'd be so great at aftercare, but you're pleasantly surprised. If he left any marks or bruises, he'll gently rub and kiss them to soothe the pain and he'll pull you into his scarred chest and gush about how amazing you did, and how you're his good girl. You fall asleep in a tangle of limbs under the sheets, muscular arms wrapped around you. He holds you like a teddybear, firm like he's scared that you'll disappear, but soft like you're made of stuffing. "I love you y/n. I love you so fuckin' much." He'll mumble sleepily and between soft pecks to your exposed skin. Soft, sleepy 'Nemi is the best 'Nemi.

B= Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His: he likes his chest. his scars are reminders of all the battles he's won, and he takes pride in maintaining his sculpted abs.
Yours: Sanemi loves your ass. During sex he'll slap it just to watch it jiggle, he'll grab it, grope it, kneed it, everything. He can't get enough of it.

C= Cum (anything to do with cum basically)
He likes to cum inside you or down your throat. He thinks it's the hottest sight ever to see you greedily swallow every last drop of cum he has to give you.

D= Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
His dirty secret is that while he's a HARD dom 99.9% of the time, he'd lowkey love to be dominated by you to see what it's like. He think it would be really hot to see you take control, but of course he'll never tell you this.

E= Experience (how experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
I'd say he's pretty dang experienced. He knows what he's doing for sure and doesn't have to be told twice.

F= Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Doggy style. It allows him to pound into you deeper and harder, plus he loves the view of your ass and can't get enough of the way your ass jiggles with every thrust in.

G= Goofy (are they serious In the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
Nah, he takes sex pretty seriously. He doesn't really feel the urge to laugh anyways, sex with him is hot, passionate, and searing. He will bark out a laugh when he watches you struggle to take his full length though.

H= Hair (how well groomed are they, do the carpets match the drapes, etc)
Sanemi has thick, white pubes that he doesn't shave completely off, because it makes him itchy and he hates that. However, he trims the long parts and neatly grooms the rest.

I= Intimacy (how are they direct the moment, romantic aspect...)
Sex with him is tumultuous and fiery. It usually starts with hot and messy make out sessions, opened mouthed and hands roaming each other's bodies and through each other's hair. Then, he has you either laying on your back or riding his face, he won't fuck you until you've came at least twice on his tongue/fingers. Then, he's pounding into you like it's the last thing he'll do. He's incredibly intimate, whether he's in a soft or rough mood for sex.

J= Jack off (Masturbation Headcannon)
Sanemi jerks off a lot. Before and after meeting you. Tbh whenever he's horny and you're not there/not in the mood he'll do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

K= Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Oh psssh you already know he's into the rough stuff.
-bondage: loves tying your arms behind you back or to the bed post.
-spitting: will spit in your mouth and make you swallow it if you let him :)
-choking: not hard enough to completely cut off your airflow, but enough to feel some pressure
-hair pulling: will tug at your hair while in doggy if you're okay with it