Chapter 2

You look at Gojo with a really surprised look. 

Y/N : Your student ? Does that mean the pink haired boy is one of you students ?

Gojo looks in the direction of the boy. 

G : The pink haired ? Oh yes it's Yuji. He's one of my students and also your comrade. 

You feel oddly relieved that you didn't go talk to him. 

Y/N : I didn't know, in ther end it's not bad that I didn't talk to him. 

Gojo seems surprised by what you just said.

G : So you're looking for someone better than me in my students ? But if you think that someone among them will be better try. 

You slightly lower your gaze. 

Y/N : I didn't even know he was your student. Everyone can be wrong. 

Gojo lift your head, take your chin and look at you smiling. 

G : You're right I can't blame you. Otherwise how about a dinner with me ? 

You don't even have time to open your mouth to answer Gojo's phone ringing. He then takes his calling, signaling you to shut up.  

G : What is it ? You see I'm a little busy right now. Can't you call later ? 

Gojo looks at you while waiting for the answer of the person on the phone.

G : Thanks I'll answer you next time. 

All along the call Gojo spoke with a big smile. You can't help but wonder who he was talking to smiling like that. 

G : Thanks for calling, good bye. 

Gojo cuts his call and you can't help but ask:

Y/N : Who was it? A girlfriend ? 

Gojo looks at you like he's thinking about something else entirely. 

Gojo's mind : If I told them it was my girlfriend they're going to refuse. But I really like to tease them, what should I do. 

G : Yes it was my girlfriend. 

You get angry pretty quickly after Gojo. 

Y/N : And you dare inviting me on a dinner ? 

Gojo smiles at you while answering :

G : You're my soulmate I want to know you. 

You bite your lip in anger and turn around ready to go. 

Y/N : I'm refusing, go with your girlfriend. 

Gojo grab your shoulder as you start to walk away. 

G : You're so naive. I don't have a girlfriend. 

You try to avoid Gojo's gaze as much as possible.

Y/N : Why would you lie to me ? You're handsome you can have a girlfriend. I don't care. 

Gojo suddenly seems surprised. 

G : Did you just said that i'm handsome ? It's true but I didn't expect to hear it from you. 

You push Gojo's hand off your shoulder.

Y/N : Don't take it the wrong way, I'm telling the truth but that doesn't mean I agree to have dinner with you. 

G : Why not ? Don't you want to lean more about me ?